Thread: Approximate Paint Code Cross Reference List

Approximate Paint Code Cross Reference List

Those codes are cross-references to automotive colors that someone has found to be a close approximation to actual Aprilia colors. They are not official Aprilia colors, but they should be very close. Any automotive paint/body shop should be able to plug these numbers into their computerized paint mixers and get a close match.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i had some paint work done on my yellow 01rsvr and Du Pont Golden Pearl was a perfect match
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duc slayer View Post
    i had some paint work done on my yellow 01rsvr and Du Pont Golden Pearl was a perfect match
    Is "Golden Pearl" the actual name of the paint or does it have a paint code number? I want to paint my 02 R yellow.

Sorry cew, just noticing your post now, hopefully not to lat to help, but it must certainly have a code number but I'm not sure what it is. I just went to my painters shop and started looking through is paint chip books / catalogs and in the Dupont book it was named "Golden Pearl", I just never paid attention to the actual #
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

Thanks...and...not too late.

I'll check in the DuPont books Monday.

apriliaforum newb
    Can someone tell me the paint color for the stator and clutch covers on the SXV550?