Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guzzi's for sale (on eBay, etc.)

Feedback Score

Guzzi's for sale (on eBay, etc.)

ANYONE WHO FINDS ADS OF GUZZI's FOR SALE, GO AHEAD AND POST THEM HERE

If I had the cash, I'd go for it.

Coppa Italia with 8200 miles for $7995 (buy it now price)......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...449+&viewitem=
    Last edited by FALCOnry; 10-10-2011 at 07:33 AM.
    '03 Black/Silver
    ARROW CF slip-ons & chip
    Genuine Aprilia Falco Luggage (panniers)
    Puig Dark Smoke touring screen (thanks Mfed)
    Ohlins shock....not installed (yet)

“An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try.”
    ― Jen Knox

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, I saw that one too. Sure is clean and I really like the Coppa Italia livery.

Dave at Moto I had also had one on the Seattle CL, but don't see it lately. Might have sold it.
    2008 RSV 1000 R, platinum/charcoal/red
    Akrapovic full system, NERA top triple clamp, Aprilia accessory rear sets, AF1 Ti bolt kit, etc. etc...

2008 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport, black... and stock for now

2007 Ducati GT 1000, red
    Showa forks, Sachs shocks, Termignoni kit, lots more

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Love the look of them. A mate bought one and I got to ride it in the country once at a spirited pace. I could not wait to hand it back. It gave me a massive pain in my neck at anything over 140kph. At slower speeds it was ok.
    Just thought I would tell my experience.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tuono Racing + KTM 990 Adventure =

Feedback Score
    There's a guy here in Oz trying to move his for $32K on Bikepoint. Been there a while, and will be there unless he gets a reality check.

For nearly half that, this is for sale and I reckon a real beauty!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2013 Tuono APRC ABS
    1982 LeMans Mk3

Always leave people better than you found them!
    Ever wondered what your life would be like if you chose trust rather than fear?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've been watching not one, but THREE Guzzi Corsas on eBay of late. One didn't sell and hasn't been relisted, the other two are on their second or third time around, having not met reserve. For the miles and condition they both seem to be close to correctly priced now.

First is a Rosso Corsa, 1300+ miles, in VA-

Next is my favorite and is really high on the RARE scale, the black/charcoal NERO CORSA. 1900+ miles, in Kansas City MO.

Akrapovic full system, NERA top triple clamp, Aprilia accessory rear sets, AF1 Ti bolt kit, etc. etc...

2007 Ducati GT 1000, red

Feedback Score
    ^^^That Nero looks NICE !!!
    '03 Black/Silver
    ARROW CF slip-ons & chip
    Genuine Aprilia Falco Luggage (panniers)
    Puig Dark Smoke touring screen (thanks Mfed)
    Ohlins shock....not installed (yet)

“An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try.”
    ― Jen Knox

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, I lust for a Nero Corsa. There was one in the Northeast some time ago with similar miles, but the seller wanted $15k initially and got down to $12k or so later. I don't think it ever sold.

At $8500 buy it now for either of the above, I think we're getting close to what they're worth?

2007 Ducati GT 1000, red

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Go the black !

Thats nice. Put some factory Titanium pipes on and Belisimo.

There is a mint Rosso Corsa in Thunderbikes over here 4 sale.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah Ross, I told my wife if I had buyers for my 1200 Sport and the Duc GT1000 I'd go for that Nero in a minute. I don't have room or time for yet another bike in the garage, and I don't ride the Duc much these days anyway.

I sure am enjoying the Sport though. Ride it rain or shine to my office every day.

I picture the V11 Lemans as a great sport tour mount, and that Nero Corsa is soooo good looking.

2007 Ducati GT 1000, red

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think the 1200 Sport is probably a better bike than the V11 range.

A mate has a 2v Griso and was looking at the Rosso Corsa at the shop. He considered it but in the end thought he would be going backwards. The drive train on the newer bikes is superior along with other things.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's interesting, and I have wondered that too. My Sport is heavy to walk around the garage, but soon as you're underway is very light in it's feel. Everyone of my buddies that have ridden it have been surprised at how nice it handles and how light it feels.

I've never had a leg over a V11. Still, the Lemans is a neat platform and the Corsa was the epitome.

2007 Ducati GT 1000, red

apriliaforum Junkie
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I looked into buying a V11 a while ago, but did some research on the Guzzi forums. Basically, stay away from anything older than a 2004, lots of quality problems. Plus, even the 2004 and up V11's had some issues too. Speedo cables, failing speedometers, the need for a windage plate in the oil sump to make sure you don't starve the bearings of oil, pain trying to lube the ujoints. The later models with the newer driveline have fixed all of these issues. Would love to see the 8V motor in the Breva sport. I also heard that Guzzi is building a new factory and is going to be coming out with a liquid cooled motor. Hopefully it retains the same look and orientation of the current setup.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The 8v motor is in the Breva Sport... just not here in the states. If you look at Moto Guzzi's site in Italy I think they're still shown as new models, and in other countries too.

Flyinlow, you might be surprised at the 2v motor. Like my Duc GT with it's 2v engine, once you've gone to the rev limiter a few times you realize it's pointless; they just run out of RPM and never have a 'hit' upstairs. BUT, the low RPM torque pull is sweet. It's really a fun bike to knock around on, short shifting to stay in the 4-6k range.

2007 Ducati GT 1000, red

apriliaforum newb
    Feedback Score
    Posted For Sale last night my '08 Breva 1200 Sport. For now, see it on the ADVRider Flea Market site. I will try to post here this evening. Purchased from Dave at Moto Int'l last winter. 5600mi; asking $6300.

Here's the pic link:

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m547/savagerider3/

Two year warranty lapses Nov. 5, 2011; Aprilia Atlantic topcase w/padded backrest; Laminar Lip (in package still); new rear tire; a few scuffs, including two pushing-into-garage tip overs.

A ton of bike for the money...and it must leave the stall before the snow flies!!
    Last edited by greek59; 10-14-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinlow View Post
    I looked into buying a V11 a while ago, but did some research on the Guzzi forums. Basically, stay away from anything older than a 2004, lots of quality problems. Plus, even the 2004 and up V11's had some issues too. Speedo cables, failing speedometers, the need for a windage plate in the oil sump to make sure you don't starve the bearings of oil, pain trying to lube the ujoints. The later models with the newer driveline have fixed all of these issues. Would love to see the 8V motor in the Breva sport. I also heard that Guzzi is building a new factory and is going to be coming out with a liquid cooled motor. Hopefully it retains the same look and orientation of the current setup.
    The V11's can be quirky for sure. But you can get them for half the price of a modern Guzzi and if you don't mind working with them until you get things right they are a hell of a lot of fun.
    2013 Triumph Bonneville SE
    2012 Triumph Tiger 800
    2002 Moto Guzzi V11 Le Mans
    1999 Honda XR70r

--

Quote Originally Posted by fwagman View Post
    Use your bum hole as a guide ....... if it's tightening, you are getting out of your comfort zone so back off.
    Quote Originally Posted by pete roper View Post
    I fart in the face of his 'Double Overhead Cam'!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast