Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Official opening Noland Trans-World Cycle

apriliaforum Junkie
    Do you still work on Aprilia bikes allen?I was wondering if you still do what am I looking at to have the linkage,steering /bearings etc taken apart cleaned and regreased?

apriliaforum expert Allen Noland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
    Do you still work on Aprilia bikes allen

Name:  403253_217462345012756_113158805443111_448274_1960112513_n.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  78.8 KB
    Noland Trans-World Cycle
    7 East 1st Ave. Mountain Lake Park, MD 21550 * Phone (301) 616-2034 * e-mail allennoland@yahoo.com
    http://www.facebook.com/NolandTransWorldCycle

Nice response Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by jay dub View Post
    Nice response Allen.
    Thanks...you know what they say about 1 picture and 1000 words
    Noland Trans-World Cycle
    7 East 1st Ave. Mountain Lake Park, MD 21550 * Phone (301) 616-2034 * e-mail allennoland@yahoo.com

apriliaforum Member \/va/\twisted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Noland View Post
    Name:  403253_217462345012756_113158805443111_448274_1960112513_n.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  78.8 KB
    Hmm...i see my "naked bike" in the back....if you by chance mixed my 450 with a 550 i PROMISE i wont complain

on a side note, i know you knew which ones which. I was playing a game in my own head trying to figure out which one is mine. It's almost like playing "where's waldo" all over again, haha
    07- 450 (christened MadMaxx by Allen) <----- Currently at Nolands Trans-World cycles getting a little TLC
    Resealed at 1,372 miles

Quote Originally Posted by \/va/\twisted View Post
    .... trying to figure out which one is mine. It's almost like playing "where's waldo" all over again, haha
    that's easy...your's is the only 450 in the picture
    Noland Trans-World Cycle

apriliaforum Member
    Stuff shipped out today Allen!

Quote Originally Posted by 06SXV View Post
    Stuff shipped out today Allen!
    Cool. No spring break for me, so I'll have it back to you before classes start again.
    Noland Trans-World Cycle

apriliaforum Member
    Haha, good deal. You might swear when you try to get into the parts box, everything is taped up pretty good. UPS wouldn't ship the cooler insured unless it was in a box. They didn't realize they were just making more work for themselves.

Be sure to send some decals or something back so we can put them on the car.

apriliaforum Member \/va/\twisted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Noland View Post
    that's easy...your's is the only 450 in the picture
    HAHA, that doesnt help me!!!!

either the 1st or the 3rd???
    07- 450 (christened MadMaxx by Allen) <----- Currently at Nolands Trans-World cycles getting a little TLC
    Resealed at 1,372 miles

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Quote Originally Posted by \/va/\twisted View Post
    HAHA, that doesnt help me!!!!

either the 1st or the 3rd???
    I vote its the last one , farthest from camera. I feel like the 1st one is mine because I had the Akra exhaust flanges mounted and I need clutch parts. ZOOM!!! ENHANCE!!
    Last edited by ApTard; 02-25-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    08 SXV 550
    12 500 EXC

apriliaforum Junkie
    Just wanted to say a BIG THANKS to Allen for working on my bike yesterday the whole day. I know that I'm just going to repeat what others said about Allen but he is one incredible technician and motorcycle enthusiast. The attention to detail and the depth of knowledge this man possesses is just unbelievable. And then the patience! He must've answered hundreds of my questions (some of them so noobish we had to laugh) taking time and walking me through the process. I learned a lot, my bike is tuned to perfection and I couldn't possibly be happier with the outcome of my visit. I can say one thing for sure - nobody is ever going to touch/tune/fix my bike other than Allen.
    Thanks again Allen!
    Bora

apriliaforum Member
    Allen, do you think it would be possible for you to snap some pictures while you do the work so we could later have them for posters, and our website and such. Also, don't forget the decals so we can put them on our car!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boki View Post
    Just wanted to say a BIG THANKS to Allen for working on my bike yesterday the whole day. I know that I'm just going to repeat what others said about Allen but he is one incredible technician and motorcycle enthusiast. The attention to detail and the depth of knowledge this man possesses is just unbelievable. And then the patience! He must've answered hundreds of my questions (some of them so noobish we had to laugh) taking time and walking me through the process. I learned a lot, my bike is tuned to perfection and I couldn't possibly be happier with the outcome of my visit. I can say one thing for sure - nobody is ever going to touch/tune/fix my bike other than Allen.
    Thanks again Allen!
    Bora
    It was my pleasure Bora. Come back anytime and ask all the questions you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by 06SXV View Post
    Allen, do you think it would be possible for you to snap some pictures while you do the work so we could later have them for posters, and our website and such. Also, don't forget the decals so we can put them on our car!!

Thanks
    No problem, I'll post them in a facebook album like I've been doing with the other rebuilds, and email you the full size pictures. I guess I need to get some decals made soon....
    Noland Trans-World Cycle

apriliaforum expert catalina2.o's Avatar
    awsome guy always answere all of my quentions! just wish he was closer to NJ so i can take a ride down to the shop to bother him some more lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast