they are bringing it into the USA
pre-orders only, M-G dealers have until Feb 28th to place their orders. MSRP $9790 plus fees
• The V7 Racer features a red frame that was inspired by the earliest V7 Sport models, and is paired with the matching red hubs and swingarm.
• The black fuel tank matches the front and rear fenders, seat cover, and wheel rims and is finished with a leather strap that runs along the center of the tank.
• Special aluminum body parts such as side covers, throttle body covers, muffler bracket were designed specifically for this bike.
• Wire wheels with silver spokes and black rims highlight the red wheel hubs.
• The special suede leather solo seat provides a feel of exclusivity
• The custom rear set footpegs provide a more sporting riding position
• The new fully-adjustable Bitubo rear shocks and Pirelli Demon Sport tires improve handling.
• The V7 Racer is powered by the same fuel-injected 744cc 90-degree V-Twin engine claiming 48.8 hp at 6800 rpm and 40.3 ft-lb. at 3600 rpm as the V7 Café with upswept mufflers.
• Front suspension is a 40mm Marzocchi front fork now with rubber bellows.
• The braking system uses a 320mm floating front disc with fixed four-piston Brembo caliper and a 260mm rear disc.