Thread: WTF!! This has to be a first....

WTF!! This has to be a first....

I rang Araiheed today whilst he was at work and i had a job to hear the fat Geordie koont,he was talkin almost in a whisper. My first thoughts were ''the fat twats lost his voice''. Then i realised he was whispering '' i canna talk right now ive got a new boss and im really busy DOIN SOME WORK!!!

This gentlemen has gotta be a world first.
    Someone gettin the Geordie cockhead to do some work and shut the feckup for once!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AliPisha View Post
    I rang Araiheed today whilst he was at work and i had a job to hear the fat Geordie koont,he was talkin almost in a whisper. My first thoughts were ''the fat twats lost his voice''. Then i realised he was whispering '' i canna talk right now ive got a new boss and im really busy DOIN SOME WORK!!!

This gentlemen has gotta be a world first.
    Someone gettin the Geordie cockhead to do some work and shut the feckup for once!!!
    Not quite correct, cos yer didn't hear what i said, obviously.GONK!!

Divvent be gannin round spreading malicious rumours like that!!!, you'll get me a GOOD name....TWAT!!"
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

So where do you work now?
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by grahamcoxon View Post
    So where do you work now?
    I WANT A JOB!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    I WANT A JOB!!
    Are you sure you know what a "job" is
    Honda Crosstourer, Moto Guzzi Stelvio Sold, BMW 1200GS Sold, KTM 450 EXC, Yamaha TMAX 500 sold, Tuono 1000R Factory, Yamaha WR250F Stolen, Tuono 1000 Fighter Crashed, Aprilia Atlantic 500 Blown up, Yamaha Fazer 1000 Sold, Triumph Speed Tripple 955i Sold, Suzuki GSXR750 Sold, Montessa 305 Sold, Yamaha XJR1200 Sold, BMW K75 Sold after 1 week, Hardley 1200 Sold, Montessa 250 Stolen, Kawasaki GPX750R Sold, Yamaha XJ 600 Crashed, Yamaha RD350 Stolen, Suzuki TS250 Sold, Suzuki GS125 Sold, Suzuki AP50 Crashed Crashed Sold

I've finally bought a Honda

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Harry H View Post
    Are you sure you know what a "job" is
    Still divvent naar, i was told that i wanted a job by someone else!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    Still divvent naar, i was told that i wanted a job by someone else!!!
    Mags....
    Budding Authors, check this out. A friends venture.

http://www.stickybooks.co.uk/index.html

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by windy View Post
    Mags....
    PM!!!!!

apriliaforum expert
    And they accuse us Aussies about butchering the english language.

On the Englandshire side of the Welsh Border
    Quote Originally Posted by OZprilia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by OZprilia View Post
    Nope. I accuse the Yanks of that.

Oh, and Northerners.

Insert witty reply from Arai - "nee yar divvent yer nah no me knee no see saw".......... Or some other shite!
    "Don't wait for your ship to come in...swim and meet the bloody thing" - Barry Sheene

My brown connector replacement - Link

It's worth servicing your suspension links - link

Scott 2 Rides RSV Suspension guide

03 R1, Akro Can, PCIII, K&N filter, Braided hoses, KTech Suspension internals, 142bhp at the wheel....nice