Thread: Sport exhaust on Aprilia Leonardo 150

apriliaforum newb

Sport exhaust on Aprilia Leonardo 150

is it worth it to replace the original exhaust on an Aprilia Leo 150 with a sport one? with how much does it improve the performance? i can go with my scoot 120-130 km/h (flat road) will i feel a significant difference? some sport exhaust brands pls.thx

apriliaforum newb
    nobody with leo 150 cc to give me some advice?

apriliaforum expert Buckeroo Bob's Avatar
    I'd say "no" from what I've read and experienced with my scooters. You'll have more noise which might make the think you are going faster, but for $300+ you aren't going to get a good return on your investment IMO.

apriliaforum newb
    So I guess it`s the same thing with the air filter...I saw earlyer the enthusiasm about mounting a sport air filter that it "increases acceleration and horsepower" ..still the change is to simple and relatively cheap to do an engine performance change

apriliaforum expert
    Thats correct an engine is an air pump If youre not going to Flow more air IN n OUT then theres no gain per se...So with the fancy intake Ya really need the Port n polish Job and the Free flow exhaust to make a complete system ..Applying Chrome intake tubes n a pod filter is just a For looks effort at best