OK, after it's recent 6km service, I'm still having hassle.
Most of the time I'm fine, have no problems with my bike, but this seems to be happening more and more often now....
When I've stopped at a set of lights, and they turn green, I can engage 1st normally ok, but then as I go for 2nd, I will hit a false neutral, so give it another tug and 90% it goes in ok. However, what happens in the other 10% is that it'll either stick in gear, and simply stick in neutral. The 'N' warning light never comes on at this point so god knows, and normally result in me wheeling the bike to the side of the road. At this point my gear lever isn't budging. It's in neutral but no matter how hard I push down/up it won't move.
Especially scary when this happens as your stranded in the middle of a junction.
Turn the bike off, leave it a bit, give it a fiddle and it'll be ok in a few minutes. But why is this happening? The biting point on my clutch is at the very end and I've been told to replace it. Has this got anything to do with it or not?
All help/suggestions are greatly welcomed!!