Thread: tyres

Talking tyres

gonna try some maxxis sport touring tyres on the tuono tommorow. anyone had these. any feedback.

I've just got some but can't try them out yet as they're sponsorship for my charity ride!

Even brand new they look/feel sticky, like someon'e been at them with sandpaper!
    "Bikes are an addiction for which there's no rehab!"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by koko View Post
    gonna try some maxxis sport touring tyres on the tuono tommorow. anyone had these. any feedback.
    Never tried them myself but would be interested to know how they last/perform.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

apriliaforum Junkie
    done 1 mile on mine

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by weeksy View Post
    done 1 mile on mine
    Ok they last really well but how did they perform???????????
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

apriliaforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    Ok they last really well but how did they perform???????????
    i never highsided

i never highsided
    Did the front "give-way"?

apriliaforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    Did the front "give-way"?
    It was close... but no

Talking

It was close... but no
    So you highly recommend them then eh?