Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The new F3

apriliaforum Junkie
    Beautiful bike!!!!

That bike is way too beautiful. Hopefully it looks as good in real life. I always thought the F4 was stunning in photos but in person, I'm not as fond of them. That little bend in the headlight kind of ruins it for me.
    94 RVF400, 11 RSV4F

^^^Keep in mind that last pic is the Serie Oro. The standard (base) version will not have the gold/forged wheels, CF bodywork, Ohlins shock or forks.
    '03 Black/Silver
    ARROW CF slip-ons & chip
    Genuine Aprilia Falco Luggage (panniers)
    Puig Dark Smoke touring screen (thanks Mfed)
    Ohlins shock....not installed (yet)

“An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try.”
    ― Jen Knox

So they're not made in Brazil then..........?

S

'Its a fine, fine line between pleasure and pain.' Chrissie Amphlett (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by SF2DieHard View Post
    Hell Yeah. I don't care how uncomfortable that bike may be. I will glady suffer the pain of riding the living Hell out of it.

DM
    It's not uncomfortable at all, I sat on one, didn't ride it but sat on it and more fitting than the RSVR was, I REALLY REALLY want it and I told myself no more sport bikes, well I told myself that but I'm not listening
    Life's too short to ride, drink, or smoke crap.
    Rides-
    00' Guzzi V11 Sport custom, (sold)
    07.5 Aprilia RSVR trick, (totaled)
    98 Ducati ST2 (SOLD)
    09 DD750 nicely equipped.

don't mind my son, he came home from school with lice so we took care of that problem. I must say that F3 felt like a fine italian leather shoe, fit my frame good too, a must have IMO now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (20).JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	145.2 KB 
ID:	182836
    Life's too short to ride, drink, or smoke crap.
    Rides-
    00' Guzzi V11 Sport custom, (sold)
    07.5 Aprilia RSVR trick, (totaled)
    98 Ducati ST2 (SOLD)
    09 DD750 nicely equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by DeBenGuzzi View Post
    It's not uncomfortable at all, I sat on one, didn't ride it but sat on it and more fitting than the RSVR was, I REALLY REALLY want it and I told myself no more sport bikes, well I told myself that but I'm not listening
    a) you are not helping yourself

b) you are NOT helping me!

sigh

DM
    #1 Forum Magic Missile Caster

"Maybe it's narcissistic but having a motorcycle that no one else is riding can make you feel like it was made especially for you"
    - Alexander George. Road & Track

2007 Moto Guzzi Griso
    1984 Moto Guzzi V65
    1988 Yamaha FZ750 rat bike

apriliaforum Member

^^^^Nice sounding triple.
    '03 Black/Silver
    ARROW CF slip-ons & chip
    Genuine Aprilia Falco Luggage (panniers)
    Puig Dark Smoke touring screen (thanks Mfed)
    Ohlins shock....not installed (yet)

“An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try.”
    ― Jen Knox

So I talked with the dealership about these. Only 11 oros are coming to the US and they've all been sold already. Supposably, so have all the base models too. Also they just started production this week which means we should see them in June or July. We in the US aren't getting to many of these
    94 RVF400, 11 RSV4F

F3 review

My Italian garage:
    2011 RS125 - Not a RSV4.
    2009 Shiver 'Factory APRC' - OEM Screen, CF panels/fender/belly pan/key hole & radiator side covers, DNA air filter, PC Flo o-filter, Pazzo levers, Akra slip-ons, LV decat, NGK Iridium, 16/45 Afam/Superlite sprocs, EK X-ring gold, Skidmarx hugger, Evotech tail tidy, LSL fatbar & sliders, HLD seat cover, clear clutch cover & protector, Samco hoses, Matris adjustable cartridge & mono, Barracuda LEDs, MFW Vario pegs, Fatduc O2 adjuster, brake lever guard, Rosso II, LighTech reservoir and oil caps, LED tail bulbs, PIAA H7 Xtreme white bulbs, Braking SK2 rotors.
    2008 Cagiva Mito 125 - Not a Ducati.

the serie oro model is making an appearance locally... at a whopping price myr185k (myr191k otr)!
    My Italian garage:
    2011 RS125 - Not a RSV4.
    2009 Shiver 'Factory APRC' - OEM Screen, CF panels/fender/belly pan/key hole & radiator side covers, DNA air filter, PC Flo o-filter, Pazzo levers, Akra slip-ons, LV decat, NGK Iridium, 16/45 Afam/Superlite sprocs, EK X-ring gold, Skidmarx hugger, Evotech tail tidy, LSL fatbar & sliders, HLD seat cover, clear clutch cover & protector, Samco hoses, Matris adjustable cartridge & mono, Barracuda LEDs, MFW Vario pegs, Fatduc O2 adjuster, brake lever guard, Rosso II, LighTech reservoir and oil caps, LED tail bulbs, PIAA H7 Xtreme white bulbs, Braking SK2 rotors.

apriliaforum newb
    National Geographic HD channel has an episode on the MV factory building an F3. I recieved an E-mail notifying me as the the showing on 5/15/12 in North America . I was unable to find the show. If anyone knows how to recieve a copy or when this will be shown , would be appreciated. I saw the one before on the factory with Tamborini and was amazed at the way the bikes were made and designed. Thanks MV for sharing such a treat for us riders.

Quote Originally Posted by davidherring View Post
    National Geographic HD channel has an episode on the MV factory building an F3. I recieved an E-mail notifying me as the the showing on 5/15/12 in North America . I was unable to find the show. If anyone knows how to recieve a copy or when this will be shown , would be appreciated. I saw the one before on the factory with Tamborini and was amazed at the way the bikes were made and designed. Thanks MV for sharing such a treat for us riders.
    i'm sure it would appear on youtube someday...
    My Italian garage:
    2011 RS125 - Not a RSV4.

Yeah, it's definitely badass although I've heard that the fueling is a bit glitchy. And yet it's still badass...
    I am Governor Jerry Brown
    My aura smiles
    And never frowns
    Soon I will be president...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast