If anyone out there is breaking down a Scarabeo 500 for parts, I'm interested in the following (I have a 2004 S500 with 40K miles. Still going strong):
1) Windshield and/or the rubber trim that goes around the windshield
- Mine are still there, but weather worn. Anyone have a set in good shape?
2) The two whiteish plastic protector (protects the body a bit if you drop the bike) pieces, that go vertically down both sides of the bike.
- I snapped the one on the right side, getting to some internal components.
3) The plastic around the left handlebar brake assembly
- I snapped off the hole that the screw goes through on the top plastic piece. Tried crazy gluing some plastic on it and redrilling another hole, but after 10K miles the crazy glue didn't hold anymore. I'm using rubber bands on the outside at the moment to keep the assembly together.