Here's the deal; today I fitted 57mm TB's. They are the new type TB's of a 2006 Tuono and I modified them to take the old Denso injectors. I also swapped the throtle and fast idle mechanism from my old 51mm TB's.
Problem is that (when warmed up) it idles at 1600-1700 RPM.
1) I have completely screwed back the stop screw that is used to fix the resting point of the butterfly valves to make sure that it doesn't raise the idle.
2) I have taken out the fast idel adjustent cable (the round know on the righthand side of the fueltank
3) I have completely closed the brass bypass screws.
4) the is enough free play in all the cables (2x throttle and 1x fast idle lever)
5) I have checked als the various vacuum hoses for leaks.
Both trimpots are at the stock 12 o clock position.
Any ideas on how to get down the idle?