Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mana photo gallery

apriliaforum Member

Mana photo gallery all around the world, in fine places

There's owners from all over the world, so, why not to share pictures of Mana's in cool locations....

I begin (and You follow )

Switzerland:

Passage of Stelvio, later Switzerland:

Austria:

Even the cows are intrigued by the exacerbated technical that the Mana proposes

the mana smokes, after such a climb...

Summit (3000m altitude)

the vidéo of my Vespa meeting in Austria HERE

With Ducati's in Belgian Ardennes

they have the same horns:

Near Namur and Dinant, Belgium

Last edited by alfamoi; 04-11-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Hey! What a great idea!!

This is the best I could do, for now:

The Mana and the Bol d' Or out front of the "General Store", Spanish Flats, Lake Berryesa, Napa County, California, USA.

More to follow!

-ky

apriliaforum Member
    Nice pictures Alfamoi i dont think no pictures i have will compare to the one's you have. Is that gold stripe on you rim a decal, if so it look's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim web View Post
    Nice pictures Alfamoi i dont think no pictures i have will compare to the one's you have.
    Not true, Jim! Pittsburgh could be a very exotic location to someone from the other side of the world. The point is to post up pics from all over the world for interest, not just the most beautiful places! California may seem exotic to you, and Pennsylvania is exotic to me! I'd love to see your Mana surrounded by your green, tree filled, rolling hills, or perched at the top of the hill looking down over your city of three rivers!

Post up, everyone! We'd all love to see!

-ky

Not particularly exotic but here's one of mine all bagged up and taken down the coast.

And another that I think I've posted before.

I'll try and get a couple in some slightly more interesting locations in the next few days.

Pete

apriliaforum newb
    alfamoi: great places!! switz is very beatiful country!! i live in italy and the Swiss it is near.. i travel to stelvio's pass, maloja, spluga (splugen), bernina pass, livigno, gavia.. it's wonderful!! sorry for my bad english..

if you wanna please visit our italian forum dedicated to mana.. we also have an english section.. http://www.clubmana.it/forum/22-apri...-english-forum

apriliaforum Junkie SilverFoxUno's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pete roper View Post
    Not particularly exotic but here's one of mine all bagged up and taken down the coast.

Pete
    Well, perhaps to you, Pete...for me, anywhere you ride on the wrong side of the road is exotic...
    Jim
    "That's not flying...that's falling with style!"

2008 NA850 Mana
    2003 VFR800 Intercepter

apriliaforum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kboe View Post
    Hey Ky, where is your plate????

Quote Originally Posted by Jim web
    Nice pictures Alfamoi i dont think no pictures i have will compare to the one's you have. Is that gold stripe on you rim a decal, if so it look's good.
    Thank You Jim. Yes, it's a decal. You can find it in many different colors..

Quote Originally Posted by kboe
    Not true, Jim! Pittsburgh could be a very exotic location to someone from the other side of the world. The point is to post up pics from all over the world for interest, not just the most beautiful places! California may seem exotic to you, and Pennsylvania is exotic to me! I'd love to see your Mana surrounded by your green, tree filled, rolling hills, or perched at the top of the hill looking down over your city of three rivers!
    -ky
    +1

pete roper: "Canberra, 148 miles"..... As Ky said, it's very exotic.... makes me dream....

teknofbi: lucky man!!! I LOVE to pass the Stelvio. But I have more than 1000km to arrive
    Last year, I passed it with my Vespa. Greaaaat moment!
    I've read your site yesterday. Nice, but what a pity to see so few Mana in Italy....

apriliaforum Junkie SapperPest19's Avatar
    Down in Southern Louisiana

apriliaforum newb
    in september there will be mana's meeting in bellaria (rimini), if you wanna go with we.. the meeting there will be on 2-3 days..

Quote Originally Posted by alfamoi View Post
    pete roper: "Canberra, 148 miles"..... As Ky said, it's very exotic.... makes me dream....

(Snip)

. Nice, but what a pity to see so few Mana in Italy....
    148Km. We're civilized in Oz and use the Metric system!

As for seeing few Manas? I think it will always be thus. Most motorcyclists are very, very hidebound and conservative. Anything *New* or *Different* always has a hard time being accepted.

Pete

apriliaforum newb
    the italian people like maxiscooter (t-max), not mana.. they're stupid XD.. mana is the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by alfamoi View Post
    Hey Ky, where is your plate????
    Oh, crap! Musta' fallen off!!

Naw, we were just waiting on the California DMV to get off it's collective butt and send it out to us. It's like 4 to 6 weeks sometimes! Absurd.

A few more, scarcely *exotic* and taken in a windy and blowy Bungendore showing the Mana in it's true environment, OUTSIDE THE PUB!!!

That's the 'Bottom Pub' so called because it is about a metre and a half lower elevation than...

The 'Top Pub' Which is a much nicer building but has a bit less patronage and 'Atmosphere', dunno why really??

And a few more of the bike at the pub! why not??

Pete

apriliaforum newb
    my mana @ meeting gilera (arcore near milan)

with my friend.. club gp800 @ portofino

with friend.. nexus club on maniva pass

on spluga pass (near switzerland)

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast