Thread: New Vespa/Piagio/Aprilia Dealer - Lebanon - PA

apriliaforum prov-nov

New Vespa/Piagio/Aprilia Dealer - Lebanon - PA

Folks - For those members in central Pa - While driving through Lebanon, PA a couple of weeks back I did a double take - There on the right side of the main drag (heading east) was a large Vespa sign and several scoots displayed out front of a well lit building. Once I recovered from my surprise I turned around and made a point of visiting with the folks at the Dealership - Lebanon Vespa. One of the owners was actually there and he commented that they had taken on the Vespa franchise last summer and were in fact waiting for their first stock order of parts etc for Aprilia and Piaggio. Seem like real nice folk and have a well lit inside showroom. Parts hours to 10:00pm. As an aside the Ebersole family who owns Lebanon Vespa also own several car dealerships that include GMC, Ford, and Honda so they should have some staying power. Their address and contact info is:

Vespa Lebanon
    2014 W. Cumberland Street,
    Route 422
    Lebanon, PA 17042
    tel: 717-274-8675
    800-526-1400

Sales: Paul Copenhaver
    pcopenhaver@ebersoleauto.com

Razmeri
    thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.

apriliaforum expert
    Intresting Fo Sho and Yep the Dealer Bkrnd and cash will keep Em in the loop awhile if they can deliver .

apriliaforum expert
    Five years since that was posted and they're still in business.

Seem more a lawn mower shop that also sells scooters and Royal Enfeild motorcycles.

http://www.ebersolepowercenter.com/