Thread: Lower Seat for 2008 RXV

Lower Seat for 2008 RXV

Are there any seat companies that might make a pad/cover kit for the 2008 bikes that is lower than the OEM stuff?

I would like a seat pad that is lower than stock, maybe gel?

I have a 2008 with the 12 liter tank, and want a seat that fits this bike/tank, a bit lower, as I am a bit vertically challenged.
    Thanks all

Cheers,
    Mark
    Current Stable
    2008 Aprilia RXV550 Dual Sport
    2013 Beta 450RS
    2002 Ducati ST4s
    1981 Honda CT110 (for beer runs)
    1985 Honda NS400R 3 cylinder-2 stroke GP Replica
    2007 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon
    2006 Volvo V70R (Daily Driver)
    1 crazy yellow Lab

you'll probably have to take the cover off and just cut/sand it down yourself. You can def have one made, but they're gonna ask you for your orig seat and then just ask you to put some tape on it in the spots that you want taken down and how much you want it taken down. So brake out the turkey carver and a palm sander and save yourself some $$$$$$$
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!