Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RSV4 Launch Pictures

correct me if I'm wrong, but it did smention TC didn't it??
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

Bike looks awesome hope Biaggi does well. Whats with the pic that says MotoGP Championship with the 2 bikes in front. Any meaning behind it? If so that would be sick.
    Dman

Current Bike: 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R

Aprilias/Motorcycles(Past):
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    2003 SR50 Di-Tech Morini
    2006 SR50 Di-Tech Morini
    2005 Derbi GPR50
    2009 Aprilia SR50 Piaggio

Quote Originally Posted by Dman51 View Post
    Bike looks awesome hope Biaggi does well. Whats with the pic that says MotoGP Championship with the 2 bikes in front. Any meaning behind it? If so that would be sick.
    Ya...they have one TONS of MotoGP championships...in the 250 class
    "Tuono doesn't want to gently take your hand and guide you on a trip, it wants to rip it off and run away with it! I always get the feeling that to ride a Tuono you have to be a real man, prepared to fight it every step of the way, where as on the Triumph you can have an off day and not be left feeling inadequate"
    "Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic"

JOIN ME ONAND FOR SOCAL APRILIA GROUP RIDES & UPDATES FOLLOW ME ON

Quote Originally Posted by duc slayer View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong, but it did smention TC didn't it??
    The SBK has TC and the street version has all the electronics in place to enable TC.
    "Tuono doesn't want to gently take your hand and guide you on a trip, it wants to rip it off and run away with it! I always get the feeling that to ride a Tuono you have to be a real man, prepared to fight it every step of the way, where as on the Triumph you can have an off day and not be left feeling inadequate"

apriliaforum Junkie Highway9Rider's Avatar
    how much is that sbk ohlins front end if i want to switch out the factory ohlins front end?

taking a breather...
    the tail looks like arse IMO, like silly and the front rad is just HUUUGGGEEEE WOW!

what price they going to be at?

Quote Originally Posted by Highway9Rider View Post
    how much is that sbk ohlins front end if i want to switch out the factory ohlins front end?
    About $10,000

the tail has wings on both sides and actually they are saying thats a nice looking tail.

price of factory is likely 20 grand to 22 grand american....i think....i hope....

ah well then.....FORGET adding the sbk ohlins

I know about the 250 class and such but thats MotoGP and hey u never know colin might want a comeback!
    Dman

Current Bike: 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R

Aprilias/Motorcycles(Past):
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250
    2003 SR50 Di-Tech Morini
    2006 SR50 Di-Tech Morini
    2005 Derbi GPR50
    2009 Aprilia SR50 Piaggio

They cannot afford to race in the premiere MotoGP class. Possibly after they get rid of the 2 strokes.

If they got rid of two strokes.... i don't see any reason aprilia would get involved with MotoGP with such a huge new concentration on SBK.
    Now.... let's say they replaced 250 with a new 4 stroke class in MGP like 500-600cc's it might give aprilia an opportunity to experiment with another high performance platform from which to experiment with.
    What do you think beau?

Well...all the major manufacturers race in just about all the series. I think MotoGP is going in a strange direction...800cc premiere class and then the talk about eliminating the 2 strokes - replacing that class with 5-600 would make some sense in the regard that 600 is already a common motor size but they are so close in size I'm not sure what would make the most sense...400??

Quote Originally Posted by BikerBrit View Post
    they've finally repositioned the rear brake master cylinder. Maybe we'll get a working rear brake now.
    And a cable clutch for the hydraulicly challenged.

I also noticed that the rear brake on the race bike is in a slightly different position (bottom center) vs. closer to the swingarm on the RSV4. Why might that be? Also noticed that the race bike seems to have full floating front rotors...why wouldn't they do that for the RSV4? Also front calipers are different.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast