Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland Scotland Scotland Hoon.

Quitters never win

Scotland Scotland Scotland Hoon.

Hey who up for this, we may make it passed Northumberland National Park on the A68.

Wink

The weekend of the 31st August is good for me....I'm busy on the 16th & 17th.....
    If we 'ad any 'am we'd 'ave 'am n eggs, if we 'ad any eggs!

Watch this: http://www.dailymotion.com/Omen4/vid...t-2006_extreme

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bars View Post
    Hey who up for this, we may make it passed Northumberland National Park on the A68.

Hey , i could have been up for this one if we hadn't already organised a SCOTTISH HOON!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

apriliaforum Junkie Aprilliawatcher's Avatar
    100% count me in for jockland, i love it up there and know a few good routes, if im off work i will be there.

Am I the only one that thinks this false user name business is getting ridiculous?

No? Just me then.
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamcoxon View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks this false user name business is getting ridiculous?
    I'm with you on this.
    If we 'ad any 'am we'd 'ave 'am n eggs, if we 'ad any eggs!

Watch this: http://www.dailymotion.com/Omen4/vid...t-2006_extreme

I'm with you gay boy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr spoon View Post
    I'm with you gay boy
    You wish knob jockey.
    Some people will tell you that slow is good Ė but Iím here to tell you that fast is better. Iíve always believed this, in spite of the trouble itís caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba.
    Do Not Be Offended By Anything I Post. I Generally Talk Out Of My Arse.

apriliaforum expert monkey hanger's Avatar
    So whats the crack with this thread then? Is it another pseudo wind up or are people interested in a Jock Jolly?
    2006 Tuono (Matt Black)
    -Akrapovic Cans, Ohlins rear shock, PC111 (Custom Map), Evotek Tail Tidy

Yes , come on Fat Bars,when is this Scottish HOON taking place? ..yer cant suggest a Scottish HOON & then dont organise one!!!!!
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

How about we start in Stranraer?
    2006 Tuono (Matt Black)

Quitters never win
    No? Just me then.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAIHEAD View Post
    Yes , come on Fat Bars,when is this Scottish HOON taking place? ..yer cant suggest a Scottish HOON & then dont organise one!!!!!

Yes I can!!!

Anyway I think that yourself, Grahamcoxon, and I, should let someone else have a go at organising a Hoon,

Maybe MonkeyHanger should handle this one, he's already got the starting point under way.

MonkeyHanger.

Sounds good. But I dont know any roads, don't have or know any accomodation and i live on a different island! Who's up for it?
    2006 Tuono (Matt Black)

Cant invite Kier,no bike and he feckin hates the jocks more than us boyos!!! I think

Quote Originally Posted by AliPisha View Post
    Cant invite Kier,no bike and he feckin hates the jocks more than us boyos!!! I think
    Keir doesn't hate anyone, the poor boy is just mis-guided & misunderstood ........ i blame the boy scout leader for it all!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast