Thread: Atlanta Memorial day ride

Atlanta Memorial day ride

Any of you Atlanta boys up for a Monday, memorial day morning day ride? I will let Pete lead the pack so we don't get any tickets!!! I'm thinking early to avoid the traffic, maybe Walt, Falcopilot, Atlanta Pete, Brad Tuono07, John Booker (professional criminal) , and who ever else, get together for a little jaunt! I'm going either way for saddle up and figure out a meeting place! Jon

Sounds interesting... I'm thinking all the GSP will be busy on the Interstates.

Want to hit the Loop and maybe RBR? Do lunch in Helen?
    "An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to John Melish, January 13, 1813

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all."
    Thomas Jefferson

apriliaforum expert ghostrider71's Avatar

Double-Down

Statistically speaking....Jon WON'T get another ticket -- no matter HOW stupid he rides!
    ...put HIM in the front...he's like a friggin' good luck charm at this point!!

gr
    Since it was highly recommended, I put THEGEEK on ignore and the forum IS a much nicer place!!

apriliaforum expert youngbrunello's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider71 View Post
    Statistically speaking....Jon WON'T get another ticket -- no matter HOW stupid he rides!
    ...put HIM in the front...he's like a friggin' good luck charm at this point!!

gr
    -----
    Good one.

The cops LOVE Memorial Day Weekend almost as much as they love New Years Eve.

Dayum, Jon........you must NOT have children!!! I can't remember when I've had that much time off to just ride............
    2003 Aprilia Falco SL1000R
    2007 Mazda3 Five Door
    1991 Ford Mustang GT
    1968 Mustang Coupe