Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Georgia Owners

Quote Originally Posted by illtal View Post
    I will be at road atlanta on friday... Gonna just do an intro session so I don't have to prep the bike since I'll be riding it there I have yet to figure out if I want to do a full one on saturday.

Edit tim send me 250 and I'm there on saturday hah!!!!! Maybe ill wait for jennings or something.
    Prep it and go, bro. I've got room in my trailer for 1 bike besides mine...
    Tim

'07 Tuono Factory

Leo Vince cans, 15/42, CF bits, Rizoma bars, bar ends, & mirrors, Austin Racing rear sets w/ GP shift, Factory Pro Evo shift star kit, radial clutch/brake, CRG levers, Evotech hangers, Powerbronze, billet sidestand, 6k HID, AF1 link plates, lightened flywheel, Öhlins TTX, BSTs, Bazzaz Fi-TC

'04 Futura in Gloss Black
    Factory Pro shift kit, 15/43, GP shift, CRG's, Evo clutch slave, Bef semi-full (ceramic coated), Wilbers shock, 6k HID, Mille fork lowers DLC coated w/ Öhlins and 4-pad calipers, radial clutch/brake, lightened flywheel

'03 Mille R Colin Edwards Rep #84
    Track bitch... Motobits rearsets. Sharkskinz & Non-CE tank in Aprilia "Red" (street plastic safely stored), Engine & suspension work.

It would be nice to go but unfortunately I won't know anything until next week... Was going to buy a TTX which will wipe me for the rest of the month...
    2010 RSV4R Racebike
    ----------

Calvin Gray

CMRA #192
    WERA #192

-----------
    Let's Go Racing!

Quote Originally Posted by EditTim View Post
    Prep it and go, bro. I've got room in my trailer for 1 bike besides mine...
    OH snap lets do the autobahn up in IL
    2010 RSV4R Racebike
    ----------

Calvin Gray

CMRA #192
    WERA #192

-----------
    Let's Go Racing!

apriliaforum prov-nov Speed3boy's Avatar
    You guys are going to do the NESBA day at RA. Small world!
    I run the vending services for NESBA Southeast. I will be there. Probably will not get the ride but would love to say hello and shake your hand.
    Mike
    "Fastest Chicken in the South."

Mike Hardy
    Traxxion Dynamics
    770-592-3823
    Motorcycle Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Speed3boy View Post
    You guys are going to do the NESBA day at RA. Small world!
    I run the vending services for NESBA Southeast. I will be there. Probably will not get the ride but would love to say hello and shake your hand.
    Mike
    I'll look you up... I need to check/adjust my sag anyway. When are you getting there? Is Traxxion going to be there? Ohlins?
    Tim

'07 Tuono Factory

Leo Vince cans, 15/42, CF bits, Rizoma bars, bar ends, & mirrors, Austin Racing rear sets w/ GP shift, Factory Pro Evo shift star kit, radial clutch/brake, CRG levers, Evotech hangers, Powerbronze, billet sidestand, 6k HID, AF1 link plates, lightened flywheel, Öhlins TTX, BSTs, Bazzaz Fi-TC

'04 Futura in Gloss Black
    Factory Pro shift kit, 15/43, GP shift, CRG's, Evo clutch slave, Bef semi-full (ceramic coated), Wilbers shock, 6k HID, Mille fork lowers DLC coated w/ Öhlins and 4-pad calipers, radial clutch/brake, lightened flywheel

'03 Mille R Colin Edwards Rep #84
    Track bitch... Motobits rearsets. Sharkskinz & Non-CE tank in Aprilia "Red" (street plastic safely stored), Engine & suspension work.

apriliaforum prov-nov Speed3boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EditTim View Post
    I'll look you up... I need to check/adjust my sag anyway. When are you getting there? Is Traxxion going to be there? Ohlins?
    Traxxion will not be there as a company, not allowed. Ohlins has the contract for this year. However, they have not been to the last couple events so I and Chuck (business partner) have been doing the setups.
    I will take care of you.
    I will not be able to get there until late Friday night maybe Saturday morning but Chuck will be there Thursday night ready to roll Friday morning.
    Please stop by.
    Mike
    "Fastest Chicken in the South."

Mike Hardy
    Traxxion Dynamics
    770-592-3823
    Motorcycle Suspension

Anybody else going to the Big Kahuna Nat'ls at Road A next month? There's currently a deal through sweetjack for discounted tix. I'll be up there Sunday at least, if not both days!
    Those that are:
    2005 ZX10R
    2002 ZX6R

Those that were:
    06 Speed 3, 07 Tuono, 02 YZF-R1, 97 TL1000S, 95 CBR900RR, 94 CBR600F2, 93 FZR600R, 95 RF900R, 00 GS500E

Though it's not my cup of tea, we have WWR in Columbus now. They just blow open a dam a couple weeka ago.
    Current Swag 3 - '04 SRT4 Mopar Stage 3... FAST!
    Current Swag 4 - '10 Mustang GT 16k garage queen

Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 - Red Pill Mille Clip - Delkevic Sound Clip

Past 2-wheel Swags: 08 Tuono 1000R [Current], 10 R6 Raven, 09 RSV 1000R, 06 GSXR 1000 SF, 02 Bandit 1200 N, 03 RSV 1000, 05 Katana 600, 01 Futura 1000 [(silver) Current], 98 VLX 600, 00 GSXR 750, 01 Futura 1000 (red), 02 Bandit 1200S, 83 V65 Magna, 91 Nighthawk 750, 9? 700 Honda, 93 GSXR 750, 91 Katana 600, 78 KZ400, 82 CB450 Custom
    HF152, 10-26954
    HF564,

New ape rider in GA here, down in the land of absolutely no curves, the middle.

Hoping to get up to N GA sometimes this year.
    03 Tuono, Magnet Grey
    04 Saturn ION Redline aka the Sneaky Saturn, SCCA autocross sleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by ChargedION View Post
    New ape rider in GA here, down in the land of absolutely no curves, the middle.

Hoping to get up to N GA sometimes this year.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ... THat's where I used to stay in the macon area... there is plenty to do and I'll tell you where to go to meet some of the people there that do it...

PM me
    Last edited by illtal; 04-07-2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Wording
    2010 RSV4R Racebike
    ----------

Calvin Gray

CMRA #192
    WERA #192

-----------
    Let's Go Racing!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678