Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kalex Av1

apriliaforum newb
    The data recording is very helpful to learn the anything about the bike.
    Does the radiator lay out work, is the oil pressure in our system ok, what temperature increases arise....
    You can bring light in the effect of different suspension settings - what happens when we change the fixing point of the swingarm, balance shift by height changes.... you can get any information - to use them clever is another story :-)

We like to have an original RSV to have some comparison. I did not ride one before.

@joostnlm

We plan to be in Assen from the 22-25.05. Would be nice to visit you again (altough, to be honest, i dont remember you - lots of people spoke to us...)

@nitroargi
    Thanks for your request.
    We were surprised about the interest of the english guys and did not expect them their - anyway we were not sure to take place at the "PS Tuner GP" at all.
    Their was also a greek journalist from the "Moto" magazine perhaps you saw his article in Oktober issue.
    As wrote above we like to go to Assen in Mai and want to participate at the german SoT Series of Art Motor.
    Whether we can take part on all events is not decided at the moment. The "Festival Italia" 26-29. June is fix.

Looking forward for interesting contacts and questions...

Klaus

Fantastic Work

Beautiful bike and great engineering....
    just my opinion but your website seems hard to navigate....but that may just be me!!
    why don't you try to offer it as a "kit" bike, less engine, tranny, suspension bits and wheels.
    Then you wouldn't have to worry about emissions - turn signal placement etc.....
    I would gladly take a free kit for my input!!
    E
    "I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, I am all out of bubble gum." Roddy Piper - They Live

just another Aprilia fanatic amauri's Avatar
    Klaus,

I see on one of your photos that you've made a special housing to mount a adjustable Bosch fuel pressure regulator.
    And I also see that you have a sensor mounted, is that for logging fuel pressure or temperature?

Thanks
    Never accept mediocrity, always demand competence.

Certified Aprilia Moto Service in Southern California
    Call me at 714 892-4056 for appointment

apriliaforum newb
    @amauri

Thats a sensor for fuel pressure.
    Temperature would be nice to know but another sensor is hard to add there for packaging reasons. For our usage the temperature increase is not necessary to have a special look for.

@ericf1ss
    Thanks for your compliment.
    Yes i feel the same its a little bit confusing at the moment, i had to change the background of all the sections/categories/items so a lot of sides are missing in english but i'm working on...
    Sorry not to win the free kit because we already had it in mind to offer a kit version. Trying to get a Standard RSV to look what is necessary to change.
    Last edited by Kalex-moto; 01-08-2008 at 04:33 PM.

@ Klaus, i'll be there in Assen, you need an RSV??, you can use mine, a 2003R if you want to(if i can use yours for a lap or 2)

Quote Originally Posted by NitroArgi View Post
    Hello Klaus,

I have been wathing over you project for quite sometime now and I have to say that I am a great fun of your work.

I am an editor for a Greek motorcycle magazine called Power Bikes which works closely with Performance Bikes and I must say that the English are trilled to have presented your creation!

I was wondering if you could tell me which events are you guys going to attend this year. I wasnt to arrange a trip to Europe in irder to write a story about "alternative" racing BOTT or Thunder Bikes and I would love to combine it with taking pictures of highly tuned bikes in order to present them in the magazine.

CWalker maybe I can finally meet you and your Mayhems anf do that photosession afterall?!?!?!?

Regards
    Argi
    which issue of PB was it in i would like to get it.
    pretty impressive bike that.............cant wait for the shootout between that,1098,RC8 and new V4 aprillia
    renegade air box
    renegade link pipe on collector pipe
    renegade chip
    akrapovic single
    pro taper bars
    carbon rad gaurds, front and rear hugger
    single seat unit
    15/42
    next job is cam sprocket's

maybe we should get the kalex and the mayhem projects all together somewhere for a photoshoot?

klaus, if you send me your phone#, i'll call you this time, saves you the intnl. call..
    Ride.In.Peace Jens, my dear friend!

WWW.QMS.BE !!!!!

07 rsv factory/project mayhem1... I4's for breakfast...
    07 sxv550/project mayhem2... hypermotards for dinner..... we'll skip lunch....

it's all extremely funny.....untill somebody gets hurt.....then it gets hilarious!!!!!!
    i've met the 'man in the street'..... and he's a w*nker!

Quote Originally Posted by cwalker View Post
    maybe we should get the kalex and the mayhem projects all together somewhere for a photoshoot?

klaus, if you send me your phone#, i'll call you this time, saves you the intnl. call..
    yeah, lets arrange a meeting at Assen may 25th at the ducati club races

i'll be there no matter what

that my friends, would be frickin awesome!! hopefully us mortals will be able to see some of the shots!!
    Formerly WERA 988
    03R Street/race
    03 Standard, had Jet City Racer's SB engine
    04 RSVR race
    04 Tuono
    08 Bol D'Or

are there any pictures of your mayhem bikes?? dont think i've ever seen them, could you put a link here so i can take a look?
    renegade air box
    renegade link pipe on collector pipe
    renegade chip
    akrapovic single
    pro taper bars
    carbon rad gaurds, front and rear hugger
    single seat unit
    15/42
    next job is cam sprocket's

Quote Originally Posted by farva03R View Post
    that my friends, would be frickin awesome!! hopefully us mortals will be able to see some of the shots!!
    i'm gonna be there, its approx 70mls from my hometown, take some pictures for you guys too

apriliaforum newb
    hi guys,

would be nice to meet some of you in Assen.
    We will be there from 22.05 to 25.05 the registration is done, if the things run well we get a proper rider :-)
    Will be exciting for us to have a real race condition - to see how our bike works.

Our bike will be also at the JEC in Paris from 01-03.04 followed by the german event "best of german bike tuning" in Oschersleben 05-06.04.
    For those who are local.

Hopefully we can gain more budget for some more interesting events.
    Let us know when you can recommend some events where we can participate with our bike and meet interesting people.

@kfbmR1
    pb issue Dezember 2007.
    For some reason the magazines are difficult to get.
    here the link to our website
    pb magazine article KALEX AV1

Klaus

Good article - thanks for the link, and best of luck with the testing at Assen!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex-moto View Post
    hi guys,

would be nice to meet some of you in Assen.
    We will be there from 22.05 to 25.05 the registration is done, if the things run well we get a proper rider :-)
    Will be exciting for us to have a real race condition - to see how our bike works.

Our bike will be also at the JEC in Paris from 01-03.04 followed by the german event "best of german bike tuning" in Oschersleben 05-06.04.
    For those who are local.

Hopefully we can gain more budget for some more interesting events.
    Let us know when you can recommend some events where we can participate with our bike and meet interesting people.

@kfbmR1
    pb issue Dezember 2007.
    For some reason the magazines are difficult to get.
    here the link to our website
    pb magazine article KALEX AV1

Klaus
    war spass mit dir zu reden, wir sprechen sicher in assen noch...
    Ride.In.Peace Jens, my dear friend!

WWW.QMS.BE !!!!!

07 rsv factory/project mayhem1... I4's for breakfast...
    07 sxv550/project mayhem2... hypermotards for dinner..... we'll skip lunch....

it's all extremely funny.....untill somebody gets hurt.....then it gets hilarious!!!!!!
    i've met the 'man in the street'..... and he's a w*nker!

Amazing bike. Any video footage in the future???
    Current Rides
    2014 Factory APRC
    Past rides
    06 Super stock GSXR 1000 (Sold)
    04 Factory with stage 1 clarkie kit (Sold)
    04 Factory (Sold)
    03 R (Sold)
    00.5 Mille R (Wrecked)

A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank
    check made payable to 'The United States of America '
    for an amount of ‘up to and including their life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast