Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T santa is coming :D

been using my Hein Gericke textile jacket 5 years now, ripped the elbow a bit from a 40mph spill but i wont stop wearin it till its like a sieve
    2000 Triumph TT600, Powerbronzeblack DB screen, hugger
    and seat cowl, metzeler racetec tyres.

1998 reg RS125 SP, Polini 154cc Big Bore Kit with extra work on ports, Full arrow Kevlar system, 34mm polished Carb, Powervalve, Skidmarx matt blue screen, Blue vinyl seats, custom decals, Continental Contiforce tyres, hand made stainless steel braided hoses, carbon reeds,
    To come: New Contiforce SM tyres, piperx cone filter, recon forks, ISR Radial master cylinder, Gilles Rearsets, front and rear wavy discs.

1985 Honda Cub90 totally original and i know your jealous

New motherboard for mwah

had my alpinestars jacket 2 years, had 2 spills with it, grazed the elbow at 40 apart from that it will last longer than me i bet! love to old astar kit. hence the gloves for crimbo already got the boots and im sving for some leathers to go with the bike change in may
    If i ever offend add "I am a little girl, spare my feelings" to the thread to save any tears and red/yellow cards...

lol! funny guy

Quote Originally Posted by jameskrs50 View Post
    if u want a harley, buy a harley, dont buy a Chingwung Buttplug 200.

apriliaforum newb
    daddy bought me a bell carbon helmet, mommy bought me a pioneer surround sound system (which is succeeded in turning me into an audiophile, rearanged room to make it sound better). my pressie to myself was my rs, a good friend is buying me some hel lines. gf might be getting me a solo seat. oh, also got some new tyres on my derbi yesterday as an early pressie from my mom....michelin piot sports and fook they are grippy!

and 4 stroke! pffffft! dnt want a sach's xtc which is probs the only gd lookin stroker 125. go buy a van van lol

Quote Originally Posted by ross_jsy View Post
    daddy bought me a bell carbon helmet, mommy bought me a pioneer surround sound system (which is succeeded in turning me into an audiophile, rearanged room to make it sound better). my pressie to myself was my rs, a good friend is buying me some hel lines. gf might be getting me a solo seat. oh, also got some new tyres on my derbi yesterday as an early pressie from my mom....michelin piot sports and fook they are grippy!

and 4 stroke! pffffft! dnt want a sach's xtc which is probs the only gd lookin stroker 125. go buy a van van lol
    rich family :P no i mean a 400-600cc

apriliaforum newb
    ahh right, thank fuck! 4t fiddy's and 125's should be banned!

had a van van, was great fun with MX bars, slid it everywhere. now i got my C90 i'll never look back, 130mpg motherfuckers!

1998 reg RS125 SP, Polini 154cc Big Bore Kit with extra work on ports, Full arrow Kevlar system, 34mm polished Carb, Powervalve, Skidmarx matt blue screen, Blue vinyl seats, custom decals, Continental Contiforce tyres, hand made stainless steel braided hoses, carbon reeds,
    To come: New Contiforce SM tyres, piperx cone filter, recon forks, ISR Radial master cylinder, Gilles Rearsets, front and rear wavy discs.

This is what i currently have- http://dainese.com/eng/articolo.asp?...ticolo=1654405
    The zippers have pulled off, pocket lining has torn, and the arms leak and therefore water runs down my arms into my gloves :S

Had a quick look on ebay.com, but everything seems to be leather, only a few cheap textiles.
    Currently i have narrowed it down to these -
    http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/produ...oducts_id/3131
    http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/produ...oducts_id/2513
    http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/produ...oducts_id/2078
    Oli

apriliaforum newb
    haha you seen the c90 in bikers? saw it and thought of you! only like 570! bargain

textile jackets seem to be getting more and more ugly, why cant they make nicer textile ones, instead of making stupid 'retro' shit that leaks, weighs a tonne, and makes u look like ur dad.

Quote Originally Posted by jameskrs50 View Post
    textile jackets seem to be getting more and more ugly, why cant they make nicer textile ones, instead of making stupid 'retro' shit that leaks, weighs a tonne, and makes u look like ur dad.

The only ones that look good are the cheap crap that also leak, and wiegh a ton
    Oli

http://www.hein-gericke.com/uk/produ...oducts_id/2757

Thats the one ive got, seriously, try one on in the shop. never leaked even in proper heavy rain, warm as anything (removeable lining), plenty of pockets including one waterproof inner one, CE armour that stays put etc, plenty of adjusting straps, bargain for just over 100

and i tested it too, just for you guys! came off knee / shoulder first at about 30, just scuffed it on the shoulder, still good n i didnt feel anything (more than i can say for my knee after a 30 mph jeans / tarmac interface!)
    2000 APRILIA RS125 - Marchesini SP mag wheels, fully adjustable SP rear shock, 34mm Dellorto carb, R&G crash bungs, Carbon front mudguard, 1 piece lightweight ARD race seat unit, Brembo rear caliper, Brembo billet front master cylinder, EBC ProLite front disc

Quote of the month from Vickers 'so shove it up your gold plated welly-ended fadge and have an orgasm over it'

apriliaforum newb
    thinkin of gettin a leather jacket next year. rst any good? not had a good expierience with there helmets

Quote Originally Posted by ross_jsy View Post
    haha you seen the c90 in bikers? saw it and thought of you! only like 570! bargain
    was probly less than that brand new! got mine for 150 from the auction in full working order

apriliaforum newb
    thought it was a tad pricey. still lookin out for it tho, every time i see one i closley analize the helmet....so far only seen the same one several times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast