Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: my bike died today

thanks Cryo.. I believe you have pics of the 05 fuel pump, I'm still working on the 00.5 setup.. I about to go out in the freezing arse cold and work on this little problem.. hopeing the 500 watt halogens warm up the garage enough to stay warm!! I'll update later if this is finally my fix!!

Josh

yes sir, it was the wire harness!! good to go.. now to put up a pic just make myself better about it.. wana make sure my gas gauge still works!! not sure how to scale the pics down to size??

edit: well I'll figure that out later.. back to putting my ride together..

2nd edit: back together but wont turn over, cold and low battery? I need to adjust the fuel pressure and I can't find the write up on how to adjust it any help.. its been like forever, what was the pressure again, 42-43?
    Last edited by gweedo; 11-28-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Bike is all back together!! Rock on.. fuel pressure set at 43.. new battery, new fuel pump and new wire harness!! what a pain in the ass this has been!! now all I new is good weather.. or a boat?

Ciao and thanks for all the help..

Quote Originally Posted by gweedo View Post
    ........... what a pain in the ass this has been!! ...........

Ciao and thanks for all the help..
    I know exactly what you mean having been thru that problem........glad you got there in the end mate ...roll on dry roads!
    " A wiseman speaks if he has something to say...a fool will speak because he wants to say something "

apriliaforum newb

Tuono won't start

Hi
    My 2010 Tuono v twin won't start. The engine turns over, but it won't fire up. Diagnostic show error code 0231/45 which I believe is also the fuel pump open or disconnected. The fuel pump is definitely not priming, so I cleaned all connectors plus there is power to the fuel pump connector next to the battery. The bike has only been ridden 3 or 4 times in past 12 months because its now a 2nd bike, only has 4,000 miles on the clock and never seen rain (fair weather rider I know....). Its immaculate and hence I can't understand why its suddenly stopped working. I'm guessing the lack of use has not helped.... Does anyone have any ideas what it may be?

apriliaforum expert
    necro wrongbike

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234