Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Map of all Falco riders on the forum

apriliaforum newb
    Hello everybody. I am new Falco 02 owner. Despite it's age this italian is fantastic, always knew it will be fun to ride it with this special soundtrack and great steering. So strange that most people like jap bikes instead of true technic and it's good cause we are outstanding. Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Greetings from Alfreton-UK. Have the bike sine 2015 an love it to bits...

apriliaforum Member Backrowslea's Avatar
    I'm about an hour from alfreton - your side of Grantham!! We should go for a ride!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apriliaforum prov-nov
    I should be added! Live near Mount Vernon Ohio at the moment. Will be back to Athens for school in January.

Hello to all, having stumbled on one of my favourite motorbikes of all time the past summer, simply I couldn't let the opportunity gone, it had to become mine ... and it became !
    So here I am, a proud owner of one Falco 2000 model and in my favourite colour as well, I think its called fire red ?, so classy, so elegant.
    Of course a lot of questions are on the way ( for instance i had the honour to meet the ''functionality'' of the side stand switch... under heavy rain... literally in the middle of nowhere, and no phone reception... sweet ! ). But for the time being if you come across with a Falco around the forest of Bowland and the Yorkshire dales ( well known areas in the northern England ) it is likely to be me.

apriliaforum prov-nov
    Salford, nr. Manchester. The Falco has finally managed to part me from my Fireblades. Ride outs through the North Yorkshire moors or over the tops of North Wales. If you see a red Falco at the Ponderosa or parked up in Hawes, probably me.

Cheers.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112