Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see the race bike paint...

I can imagine Chris is busy. That's what happens when you put out a great product. Like you and Farva have said, LRRS is kinda out there and not worth the hassle. I guess that's what happens when you get one guy in control of his own little sandbox. I think that what they are trying to do with fuel is good. It may or may not work out. But, I think they have good intentions with it.

apriliaforum expert cggunnersmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farva03R
    nice job on the paint.

just a quick heads up though. i'm not sure if your gonna hit a wera race but if you do you'll have to adjust the front fairing paint job. wera wants the numbers across the front, not the sides like Waxerdog has on his bike. they are cracking down this year on the number plates.

i just don't understand why LRRS wants to be so different/difficult with plates. IMHO they should have the same rules that CCS has with the plates. yellow=novice and white =expert, but, i guess that would make too much sense.

oh, and btw, i think that you should be able to buy 93 octane anywhere you frickin want. not just at the racetrack ORDERED to do so by your racing org.

sorry for the .

goodluck this season.

I thought LRRS wanted the number plate across the front as well and they'd only let you have the number plates off to the sides of you had a center ram air duct. I would think WERA would be similar.
    Brent
    Chief Gunnersmate
    U.S. Coast Guard (almost retired)
    Orlando Area
    '12 Tuono V4
    '03 Tuono (For Sale)
    '01 Speed Triple (RIP) 8/26/11
    '98 GSXR 600 (traded for the Tuoldo)
    '86 VFR Interceptor (died in Puerto Rico 20 years ago)

apriliaforum expert derrickhackman's Avatar
    LRRS will let you have it on the sides if you have a ram air intake. As long as you can get the size on the side of the air duct then you are OK.
    What am I doing now ?

WERA wants them across the front because they back up the electronic scoring with manual inputs. It's easier for the timing/scoring people to see them across the front and with running different tracks you don't have to worry about what side scoring is on. I'm not sure if CCS doesn't back it manually or not.

LRRS does a manual scoring as backup.
    What am I doing now ?

Quote Originally Posted by cggunnersmate
    I thought LRRS wanted the number plate across the front as well and they'd only let you have the number plates off to the sides of you had a center ram air duct. I would think WERA would be similar.
    well, i think it actually looks "cooler" off to the side but i guess its harder for the scorers to catch. wera wants it in the front no matter what this year. at the first round for the mid atlantic and northeast (VIR) at the riders meeting it was advised to us that it had to be in the middle not off to the side. if you have ram air you have to adapt: which means spray at least half of your windscreen, which i did. the numbers will go across the windshield above the ram air. this year they will not let you pass tech unless its in the center. someone tried to say its a safety concern about spraying the windscreen.....during the riders meeting-he didn't win.
    Formerly WERA 988
    03R Street/race
    03 Standard, had Jet City Racer's SB engine
    04 RSVR race
    04 Tuono
    08 Bol D'Or

Graphicologist Extraordinaire ckruzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug206
    I can imagine Chris is busy. That's what happens when you put out a great product. Like you and Farva have said, LRRS is kinda out there and not worth the hassle. I guess that's what happens when you get one guy in control of his own little sandbox. I think that what they are trying to do with fuel is good. It may or may not work out. But, I think they have good intentions with it.
    i'm sorry, i've had just so many requests its hard to keep up with them, however starting today i have some time on my hands
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics
    decal questions? email me at kruzel (at)drippinwet.com
    check us out on facebook!
    Making Decals for some of the Fastest People on the Planet
    J.Hayes | M.Paris | J.Herrin | Z.Herrin | D.Westby | T.Knapp | S.Coviello | S.Villa | H.Nash | B.Solis | J.Day | C.West | A.Welsh | E.Meyers | D.Eslick | G.May | C.Alexander | D.Gaviria | J.Rispoli | J.Pascarella | B.Cretu | S.Mesa |C.Sellerom (check us out on facebook)

you didn't go and quite your job, did ya??
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

no, but do a search for rsvrider at ebay

then check rsvrrider
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics
    J.Hayes | M.Paris | J.Herrin | Z.Herrin | D.Westby | T.Knapp | S.Coviello | S.Villa | H.Nash | B.Solis | J.Day | C.West | A.Welsh | E.Meyers | D.Eslick | G.May | C.Alexander | D.Gaviria | J.Rispoli | J.Pascarella | B.Cretu | S.Mesa |C.Sellerom (check us out on facebook)

Quote Originally Posted by ckruzel
    no, but do a search for rsvrider at ebay

then check rsvrrider
    neither are active. You having issues with ebay?
    It was a dark and stormy night. In the distance, a Duc howled. Adjust my valves, adjust my valves. - jrflanne

oh man ... this is not good.

on the upside we have been working on an ecommerce site to pull all the decals off ebay and get them into a proper website ... looks like the heat will need to be cranked up.
    What am I doing now ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyyc
    neither are active. You having issues with ebay?
    yep, epic games complained about a decal i had up, gears of war, no biggie it got pulled, however i have ebay selling manager pro and it relisted the next day without me knowing about it automatically, according to there system its supposed to remove all record of any verified rights owner disputed item from your ebay so it cannot be removed without someone making up a new listing, so it got put up there, got hit again and now i got suspended for relisting a removed item

there is no way i could ever check 300+ listings all the time, however know i could knowing this but looks like i'm out of luck, they said the second account was linked to this one so they pulled it also
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics

meanwhile ebay seems to be a haven for scammers, but thats ok
    2010 White RSV4R
    Custom Graphics

Took the words right out of my mouth. Any chance of getting a decal of my avatar made up?
    It was a dark and stormy night. In the distance, a Duc howled. Adjust my valves, adjust my valves. - jrflanne

sorry to here that chris, if there's anything we can do, just ask
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast