Thread: Parts for Sale and Intro to my Son

apriliaforum expert Dr. Thrillride's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Parts for Sale and Intro to my Son

Hi all: I've got a bunch of parts for sale in the accessories section from my 04 RSVRs.

For the most part, my son Eddie is going to deal with the parts. I'll let Eddie introduce himself in his own time and he will be handling inquiries on the parts I've listed in the accessories forum (there's more to come). Thanks in advance for treating my boy with the same respect you show other forum members (we had some issues last time round with smartasses interfering with the sale of my Nera, which he handled). He's new to bikes, but we all started somewhere and he's a quick study...

I don't keep tabs on what things are worth, so if I'm out to lunch, please send me a pm and I'll adjust after considering your thoughts. Eddie's looked back through the bills to see what we paid for stuff, so we'll be close. We've got to get rid of some stuff as we've got the Duc 1098 and an SXV on the way and other performance parts will be replaced (Ohlins replaced with the Ohlins FG670, OZ aluminum wheels replaced with OZ magnesium wheels, Arrow system replaced with Smaltmoto header/cans).

just another Aprilia fanatic amauri's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    You lazy bum, making the kid do your dirty work

Oh well, I guess it's a father son thing, my dad made me cut the grass and pick-up the dog crap to earn my keep.
    Never accept mediocrity, always demand competence.

Certified Aprilia Moto Service in Southern California
    Call me at 714 892-4056 for appointment

2nd star to the right and straight on 'til morning...
    Feedback Score
    Let me know whats available.

Always looking for upgrades or spares.

Gonna race the 1098?
    The views and opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of No Quarter

Feedback Score
    After a bit of a lengthy process trying to get registered, I'm carrying out my request to get on here and introduce myself. Well, what to say? I'm not much of a motorcyclist/racer at this point since it been one of things that Dad wants to do on his own. Can't blame him for keeping us away from it though as there has been many a deaths in our area in the last few years, one a close friend of the family.

I don't have the racing bug, but he has it and when I look in the garage, it's become a bit of an obsession it would seem. Gotta say this though, there's a Ducati 999 that just sits there under cover and another rare italian thing that never sees the light of day. Then there's the other half of the garage, 2 full RSVRs and one in pieces. There are a lot of parts to sell in the immediate future, but it would seem that Dad will let me build one for myself, as long as I keep the shop organized and show responsibility, which is fair enough. So then, time to learn and fiddle and I may ask some dumb questions, but only when I can't get hold of someone else.

then, lots of parts to get advertised. I will post the parts in my login, not Dads as I've done over the last few days.

Big hello to my big brother Johnnie in Italy!! He's going to school in Balonga and is top of the class (law PhD in Italian language only. No, we're not Italian, but the girl he met in NY a few years ago is...!!!). Alright Bro!!! Can you pop in and say to aprilia crowd even though you're a Ducati man?

Feedback Score
    Hello: everything is here - http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=106537

We've got an Aron Clark motor coming on the board soon, just want to get some tests done first. We've also got the favaretti cams for sale, never installed.

Quote Originally Posted by No Quarter
    Let me know whats available.

Always looking for upgrades or spares.

Gonna race the 1098?

apriliaforum Junkie
    Feedback Score
    Hi Eddie and welcome aboard.
    LeoXX

Feedback Score
    Hello Mr. N. I saw some of the bills from stuff you've sold to us. Doc says Hi!

actually, calling Doc a lazy bum is like calling the Pope an athiest!! I know you're putting the stuff, but this is my, 'education of things Aprilia', which I'm excited about. Awesome to see all the help you give around here.

Quote Originally Posted by amauri
    You lazy bum, making the kid do your dirty work

Oh well, I guess it's a father son thing, my dad made me cut the grass and pick-up the dog crap to earn my keep.

Feedback Score
    DUDE!! Doc tells me about you. Can't wait to meet you.

My name is actually Oliver, but everyone calls me Eddie. You can call me Eddie or just DealWhoreJr. Doc is Deal Whore Sr. I shoudl just be miniDealWhore

Quote Originally Posted by leoxx
    Hi Eddie and welcome aboard.

apriliaforum Junkie
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DealWhoreJr3
    DUDE!! Doc tells me about you. Can't wait to meet you.

My name is actually Oliver, but everyone calls me Eddie. You can call me Eddie or just DealWhoreJr. Doc is Deal Whore Sr. I shoudl just be miniDealWhore

Likewise hope to meet you soon. Tell Doc lunch is on me as long as he brings you, he talks about you all the time.
    LeoXX

Feedback Score
    the Arrow headers have been purchased I sent the paypal and the details to your dad's pm. Sorry hadn't realised you logged on, oh yeah welcome aboard
    #1 Forum Mod Pisser-Offer

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
    I sure could use a vacation from this stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim!!!

Feedback Score
    The thread is from 2007.... I doubt they still have any of the parts. or even check this forum for activity...

just another Aprilia fanatic amauri's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've emailed Dr. Thrillride at the last know address I have for him to ask about the forks.

Hondahrc11 has bought some parts from me and is a good dude with quite the racing pedigree and and also a nice collection of classic race bikes.
    Never accept mediocrity, always demand competence.

Certified Aprilia Moto Service in Southern California
    Call me at 714 892-4056 for appointment