Thread: Got my bike back

apriliaforum Junkie

Talking Got my bike back

Well after A mere 20 days Interstate Cycles of Cornirlius North Carolina came through. I must say these guys really came through. When Aprilia couldnt find there way out of A wet paper bag The dealer took it upon themselves to remove the engine from A brand new 5.5 and install it in mine. I told them that was not nessasary but they did it anyway. The bike runs like A top, starts better than before,idles better. Aprilia needs to take a hard look at Interstate Cycles and maybe learn a few things about customer support.

Thumbs up

Very pleased for you.

glad to hear some good news. hopefully aprilia is backing them up

Thumbs up

That's good to hear, congrats .

apriliaforum Junkie
    Congratulation. And bravo for the dealer. I hope Aprilia is going to come through, but I can understand how things like this tend to drag on in big companies. I've heard the owner company of Aprilia is pretty tight on the purse strings.

If nothing else, this is an historic event because it's the first bike to be repaired and back to the owner.

Let's hope it doesn't take heroic efforts from the humble dealer for each of the other dead bikes to be revived.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    RXV 550
    Best RXV/SVX site: http://slorider.com/Aprilia/

motor

still waiting on the word from Aprilia on my motor. Bike has been down for about 3 weeks with no word from Aprilia. Hope they step up and take care of the people that have had problems with these piece of junks.

apriliaforum Junkie
    Its great to find people like Interstate Cycles that make people happy about purchasing a bike. Then stand behind what they sell even when its not there fault. I have spent alot of time thinking about the situation and my conclussion is that I was very lucky to have the hard working,Honest people from Intersate on my side. I had considerd selling the bike but with the kind of support that interstate cycles has shown me it would be an injustice to all. Its A great bike. The kid is going to do some more tackdays and if it all works out we will be knocking on there door for another 5.5 SXV. He is My 16 year old sons first lap on the 5.5

Attached Images Attached Images  

apriliaforum prov-nov knor 10.004's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronADV
    Its great to find people like Interstate Cycles that make people happy about purchasing a bike. Then stand behind what they sell even when its not there fault. I have spent alot of time thinking about the situation and my conclussion is that I was very lucky to have the hard working,Honest people from Intersate on my side. I had considerd selling the bike but with the kind of support that interstate cycles has shown me it would be an injustice to all. Its A great bike. The kid is going to do some more tackdays and if it all works out we will be knocking on there door for another 5.5 SXV. He is My 16 year old sons first lap on the 5.5

Do they have a shop in Holland? We needs shops like that over here. My bike is already dead for 3 month! Today I have taken all the parts ( yes the dealer has taken it apart and then went out of business) to a dealer how will hopefully claim the broken parts en rebild the engine....and then the bike...