• New AF1 Racing World Headquarters -- Now Open

We announced this at our Moto GP party, but not all of you were there.

As of about 3 weeks ago, AF1 Racing has secured an existing 20,000 sq foot building in North Central Austin right on IH-35 and it will serve as our new headquarters building. It's 22 feet tall inside, so with the added 2nd floors, this will just about triple our parts dept. size, double the showroom, and double the service dept. space.

Renovations begins soon, and we hope to be all moved in by the Fall/Winter 2015. We are merging both stores back together into this newer bigger building in Austin. We will be back to one shop, one team, one mission. All the bikes, scooters, race bikes, parts, dyno, and service equipment under one roof. We also reserved our very first AF1 phone number for the new building, so that is cool to get back. We don't want to post the address yet so we don't confuse people. Locals will figure it out once we light up the big LED TV sign out front.

We've also been working closely with Piaggio Group Americas to make this the flagship store of the World. We want to be biggest dealer in the World that mainly specializes in Aprilia, Vespa, and Moto Guzzi.

There will be a huge Open House party once we get settled, and of course next year's MotoGP party will be at the new shop.

We are very excited about this giant leap forward in terms of space and location, and we really want to thank all our customers, because loyal customers is what made this upgrade possible.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New AF1 Racing World Headquarters -- Now Open started by Ed / AF1 Racing View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      cafet100 -
      Good luck to you - great products!
      stevieboy22 -
      I wouldn't be able to own the little two-strokes if it weren't for AF1. Thanks guys.
      stevieboy22 -
      That being said I will admit that its nice having a Yamaha for my primary bike. Parts from Japan in three days-WOW! Its no wonder the Italians have no space program!
      Fox Fader -
      I've been dealing with you guys for 10 years now and I can't say a bad word about my experiences at all. Even when there were slight errors they were handled soooooo professionally it's unbelievable! Other companies, including the one I work for in the same industry, should take note. These guys are actually the template I'm using to make my company better.
      Thanks, again.
      PS, I wear an XL t-shirt, :wink
      PumpinIron -
      Seriously, this makes me wish I lived in Austin. If it wasn't for you guys I honestly don't know if I'd own an Aprilia. Without you guys there wouldn't be a good 'go to' place for Aprilia.
      saleezr -
      I'll be visiting for motogp race in april, i would like to visit you guys as well if that's ok
      dadsafrantic -
      sweet
      paulmm600 -
      congrats on the new premises, keep up the good work, 2nd to none.
  • Facebook