PDA

View Full Version : Female Tuono Owner.

Tuono-Deb
01-17-2006, 08:47 AM
Just bought a 03 Tuono in Magnet grey, after 3 years on a CBR600.
wanted the sit up riding positon, like my partners Fazer 1000, but love the look of the Italian Stallion.

Its fitted with Aprilia Titanium can and RSV chip, God is it loud, the neighbours thought their boiler had gone when we started it, not sure if its too loud and may look for another can. Blue flame looks good and will get the bike through MOT. From reading previous threads i assume i can keep this chip in with other after market cans.

Only bad bit on the bike is the laquer on the gold around the screen is peeling badly, can i buy decals to cover this ?

Deb, (Lifes a Bitch and now your behind one ) )

scanner
01-17-2006, 09:13 AM
Welcome aboard.....

i got a Carbon Can Co. slip on for mine - road legal, but can be made noiser..... plain stainless, great quality and quite loud.

had it dyno'd at www.southerncrossmotorcycles.co.uk and they thought it was the noisest legal can - it also breathes nicely - 116.7Bhp @ RW

it's very light, doesnt need a chip and only cost 200.

good luck.... enjoy the ride....

david..

The Dr.Jon
01-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the darkside sister!:devil:

There are lots of choices when it comes to after market cans and chips for these bikes, just do a search for 'end can' and you will get lots of info. Here's a link: http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52188&highlight=aftermarket+exhaust
Collectively there is a lot of knowledge here, some of it to do with the Tuono:rolleyes: , and people are always willing to be helpful and to take the piss!
With regard to the decals, the same thing started on my fast red one, so I peeled 'em all off and IMHO it looks much better without the rather naff gold decals.

So magnet grey is for girls then?!?:bump:

Enjoy!:burnout:

ARAIHEAD
01-17-2006, 10:11 AM
wanted the sit up riding positon, like my partners Fazer 1000, but love the look of the Italian Stallion.

Its fitted with Aprilia Titanium can and RSV chip, God is it loud, the neighbours thought their boiler had gone when we started it, not sure if its too loud and may look for another can. Blue flame looks good and will get the bike through MOT. From reading previous threads i assume i can keep this chip in with other after market cans.

Only bad bit on the bike is the laquer on the gold around the screen is peeling badly, can i buy decals to cover this ?

Welcome to the darkside:devil: , enjoy!.:happy:

Grey for girls ,

Red for women ,

Black for MEN & SPEED !:happy:

ARAIHEAD
01-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi Deb, if you want to keep that can , you can buy a db killer off ebay & get it fitted that would quieten it down a little.:happy:

The Dr.Jon
01-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey, look Araihead, you've got a bike with purple wheels!:happy: Nuff said!:funnypost

Harry H
01-17-2006, 11:27 AM
ooooh I say, a girly on our forum, what fun:happy: :happy:

scanner
01-17-2006, 11:33 AM
what happend to the last one......

did she cry off.... all fullof piss and wind !!

Tuono-Deb
01-17-2006, 11:36 AM
ooooh I say, a girly on our forum, what fun:happy: :happy:

This girly is 6 ft, strong as a pit pony and takes no prisoners. :bond:

Harry H
01-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Does that mean you're a bloke with a girls name then ??

hairy
01-17-2006, 12:08 PM
welcome aboard debs,hope u let us know how ur getting on with the beast[the tuono that is]:burnout:

Tuono-Deb
01-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Does that mean you're a bloke with a girls name then ??

Don,t think you southerners know the difference anyway:)

But i have 3 kids who call me mum

The Dr.Jon
01-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Why do we have to go thru all this every time a female of the species comes along?:rolleyes:

It's great to have you with us Deb's! I see from your personal info that you are in catering. Great! Mine's with 2 sugars, ta, and this office needs tidying when you've got a minute! LOL!:funnypost

:kidding: :happy:

FTM
01-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Don,t think you southerners know the difference anyway:)

But i have 3 kids who call me mum

I had 3 mums who called me the kiddie.:) :) :)

Welcome Tuono-Deb you'll enjoy this forum, just don't take things too seriously.

The Dr.Jon
01-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Point of information FTM: you have an 'h' in your signature line that I don't think you meant to be there!:confused: Personally I love the Welsh.:cathat:

:bump:

FTM
01-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Point of information FTM: you have an 'h' in your signature line that I don't think you meant to be there!:confused: Personally I love the Welsh.:cathat:

:bump:

Sorry,

Nuke te whales

Better?

ARAIHEAD
01-17-2006, 02:47 PM
MACK, youre not gannin all lovey dovey :lover:again just cos rheres a female on the scene are yeh ?. Can you not remember the last time you fell in love , ?, it all ended in tears!!!:crybaby: . Now i'm not one to want teh spoil yer fun but just be careful this time & dont break the girls heart.

The Dr.Jon
01-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Sorry,

Nuke te whales

Better?

Eee lad, that be much better! Ta!:happy:

TBSstunta
01-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Ask you can see Deb, you need a thick skin to handle this lot. But then again you'll need a thick skin not to let all those whining Fazer folks bother you. :D

"How could a girl beat me...I have a naked R1? Someone must have buggered off with one of my sparkplugs." :D

Big Simp
01-17-2006, 05:50 PM
This girly is 6 ft, strong as a pit pony and takes no prisoners. :bond:
Do like strong girls me, welcome sister enjoy our little fold off fools, you will get to know the muppets soon enough lol.Hairy is the first and best muppet on this forum so thats your starter for ten.

Steve

windy
01-18-2006, 06:36 AM
and welcome Tuono-Deb

What part of Doncaster are you from, I originate from Thorne but lived for a while at Edenthorpe, I have some great memories of Doncaster.

MF

The Male Whale
01-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Another refugee from the Fazer club.... Must be something that makes us do it!

I, however, have dual nationality cos I have both!

On the Gas!

CLOGDANCER
01-18-2006, 07:39 AM

Hello Deb, if youre looking for love on here you have come to the wrong place because these are only pretend men on here they have no testicles, i think most of them are eunoch's.:happy:

Pimmie
01-18-2006, 08:33 AM
That would be Eunuch.....

BenDTWR
01-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Hi there!:)

Glad to see you've gone and got the best colour to have Tuono in:happy:

You will soon find out that Magnet Grey is in fact the fastest by far:bump:

Although others may falsely claim that Black or Red's up there, but unfortunately they are in fact mistaken:happy:

The Dr.Jon
01-18-2006, 09:33 AM
I have some great memories of Doncaster.

Me too..."Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to announce that the train is now leaving Doncaster!":happy:

scanner
01-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Doesnt that CLOGDANCER prattle on.....:whiner:

either piss, or get off the pot......

david..

Tuono-Deb
01-18-2006, 09:58 AM
and welcome Tuono-Deb

What part of Doncaster are you from, I originate from Thorne but lived for a while at Edenthorpe, I have some great memories of Doncaster.

MF

My partner is from Thorne ( Willows Reservation) but left at 15 to join the Army . I,m from Armthorpe.

I,m not a refugee from the Fazer club, i came here direct from the Cbr 600 mob.
I would have to be a sad person to come on a biker site looking for a fella, when i can see them in my mirrors every time i go out :)

Lifes a bitch and now your behind one .

windy
01-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Tuono-Deb

Would that be the infamous Willow Reservation at the back of the old AEI factory? (showing my age now) if so I know it well, I lodged there with a mate for a few years when I first left home. Small world.

MF

hairy
01-18-2006, 12:17 PM
and we have a joint 1st with big simp the leader of the muppeteers:bump:

Tuono-Deb
01-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Martin,
(Can i call you by your first name now your famous? ) Thats the one full of pikeys and refugees now.

hairy
01-18-2006, 01:52 PM
so the house prices have risen sharply then debs:rolleyes:

FTM
01-18-2006, 03:57 PM
so the house prices have risen sharply then debs:rolleyes:

I heard one even made double figures.:) ;)

hairy
01-18-2006, 04:01 PM
yep i will give u 250 quid for that 4 bedroom house

Tuono-Deb
01-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Remember each house comes with a caravan in the garden a couple of coloured ponies and a burnt out garage .
It is twinned with Sarajevo on a bad Day.

Deb, Female Biker.

hairy
01-18-2006, 04:12 PM
wat u call ur ponies debs:funnypost

Big Simp
01-18-2006, 04:39 PM
Wayhayyyyyy a t all bint that thinks she can steer a bit hehe love a challange

steve

Tuono biker
01-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Welcome Tuono-Deb to our band of biker nutters, enjoy your "T" - she is a blast, may see you around the roads in Lincolnshire or Yorkshire.
Look out for the Silver machine (only colour that shows her off properly), it may well be me!
Regards :blah:

ARAIHEAD
01-18-2006, 08:07 PM
BIG BLACK ones are the fastest & most immpressive though!!:happy:

Silver-Bolt
01-18-2006, 09:19 PM
What is it with you guys? This post is on page 3 and not one of you have asked her to post a naked pic of herself. Now my image of all you is ruined. LOL. You guys are slipping in your old age.

Welcome T-Deb. Good info to be had here.

FTM
01-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Tuono-Deb, get yourself on the www.frappr.com/apriliaowners map to show all the colonies where Doncaster is. Some nice photos won't go amiss either.
:burnout:

Tuono-Deb
01-19-2006, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=Silver-Bolt]What is it with you guys? This post is on page 3 and not one of you have asked her to post a naked pic of herself. Now my image of all you is ruined. LOL. You guys are slipping in your old age.

A females Tuono looks exactly the same as a males Tuono, so can,t see how that would excite anyone :confused:

Silver-Bolt
01-19-2006, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=Silver-Bolt]What is it with you guys? This post is on page 3 and not one of you have asked her to post a naked pic of herself. Now my image of all you is ruined. LOL. You guys are slipping in your old age.

A females Tuono looks exactly the same as a males Tuono, so can,t see how that would excite anyone :confused:
LOL. All Touno's are sexy as hell. It is a naked bike afterall.

ARAIHEAD
01-19-2006, 10:46 AM

Deb, i think he was meaning the TUONO'S "female!", not the FEMALE'S "tuono!!!:happy:

Tuono-Deb
01-19-2006, 04:04 PM
TB do you get to willingham woods ? livin in north lincs must be close to you, we live on yorks lincs border so get around there often.

Tuono biker
01-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Normally go on a Wednesday night during the summer, as we ride-out to nmost Lincs Bike Nites, check out the link below for the dates that took place in 2005.

www.lincs3.lincs-bikers.co.uk

2006 dates should be out end of February, last year 3 Silver "T"'s out most weeks.
Regards :blah:

CarlosT
01-22-2006, 01:54 PM
We usually say WELCOME AND F_CK OFF in the real fun forum here...the Falco forum :D

Anyways...WELCOME AND F_CK OFF! :D

Big Simp
01-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Wot a stain

The Dr.Jon
01-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Wot a stain

Class! I love the way you sit in the wings Steve and come on in with the straight talk when you think it's needed!

:funnypost

Tuono-Deb
01-23-2006, 10:11 AM
We usually say WELCOME AND F_CK OFF in the real fun forum here...the Falco forum :D

Anyways...WELCOME AND F_CK OFF! :D

Falco?? is that a bit like the VFR pipe and slippers bike, if so forget the welcome , i,ll just F*ck off. :rolleyes:

ARAIHEAD
01-23-2006, 10:13 AM
:funnypost :funnypost :funnypost

The Dr.Jon
01-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Falco?? is that a bit like the VFR pipe and slippers bike, if so forget the welcome , i,ll just F*ck off. :rolleyes:

:funnypostOh yeah, you tell those granpas! Tuono-Deb, you are most welcome!:worship:

bazz
01-23-2006, 11:21 AM

:funnypost

you tell em Deb!

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/6295/untitled2copy9wa.jpg

Tuono-Deb
01-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Bazz,
Where did you get my photo from :)

CarlosT
01-23-2006, 12:30 PM

No...that's the other forum...the Futura :D

bazz
01-23-2006, 12:46 PM
Bazz,
Where did you get my photo from :)

the same place you got mine sweetpea:)

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3324/cowboy6bl.jpg

The Dr.Jon
01-23-2006, 01:35 PM

Chaps in chaps eh!:eek: This aint the Harley forum!:rolleyes:

:p:

Tuono-Deb
01-23-2006, 01:40 PM
works for me :)

The chap that is , My partners theory is people buy Harleys so they don,t have to make excuses about not keeping up on ride outs.

TimS
01-23-2006, 01:55 PM
My partners theory is people buy Harleys so they don,t have to make excuses about not keeping up on ride outs.

Cute. See my .sig. :happy:

ARAIHEAD
01-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Now me, i'm more of a " CHAPS in CHAPESSES " type of a bloke meself !,........ but Hairy , thats a different issue!!!. :happy:

Tuono-Deb
01-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Sorry don,t like to mention HD and motorbikes in the same sentence

CarlosT
01-23-2006, 02:16 PM
The sell chaps in the UK? Is that how Daisy got hers? :D

hairy
01-23-2006, 03:17 PM
heres araihead the naar caught with his chapesses down:funnypost

Big Simp
01-23-2006, 03:58 PM

Feck me Bazz im getting worried bout you lad

CarlosT
01-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Sorry don,t like to mention HD and motorbikes in the same sentence

Why? They were around when the Romans ruled your island. They have a right don't they...to be called motorbikes? :D

Tuono-Deb
01-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Why? They were around when the Romans ruled your island. They have a right don't they...to be called motorbikes? :D
They sure were ( i think Bodecia rode one) and the technology involved in building them is from the same era, i would have one if i needed to plough a few fields :kidding:

bazz
01-24-2006, 04:45 AM
Feck me Bazz im getting worried bout you lad

easy partner, Hairys the one round here with the Gloryhole franchaise