PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 02' From Murfreesboro

jbru167
08-02-2003, 08:41 AM
MY 02' MILLE WAS STOLEN FROM MY HOTEL IN MURFREESBORO TENNESSEE AT 5:30 THIS MORNING. THE FRONT DESK SAID THEY SAW TWO MEN WALK UP TO IT AND ONE RIDE TI AWAY!!

IT IS A FLAT BLACK MILLE WITH DUAL ARROW RACE EXHAUST, TINTED SHIELD AND SOEM CUSTOM DECALS.

THIS SUCKS!!

I WAS HEADED TO DEALS GAP TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT WEEK I WAS GOING TO TAKE IT TO COLORADO AND THEN TO L.A. TO RIDE IT FOR TWO WEEKS.

:mad:

ZeroTwoRSV
08-18-2003, 08:20 PM
Man, that just sucks all around. So sorry to hear that. I'm always on the lookout for Milles, or any Aprilias for that matter, but I haven't seen any around here. If I do, you can bet I'll stop and ask some questions as a fellow rider, but also be checking the bike out for these special pieces that make each one unique. Good luck, and no offense, but I hope you don't find it. Take the insurance money and buy an '04 and a pager alarm!!

QUICKSILVER
08-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Sorry to here. With over 80 visits to this post, Im sure people will take note and keep an eye out. I was at the 'Gap' back in may and was always glad to see the bike in the morning. Had a disc lock and a chain but you never know. Will keep a look out around Chicago.
QS