PDA

View Full Version : Hey Newbie here

Rsdaz
04-17-2005, 11:45 AM
straight to the point

been browsing this forum for quite a while, was going to join earlier but there are some cocks on here that had put me of with there no need comments/replys and the constant arguments

i know at least 3 people on this site who i havent seen logged on for some time now

anyways been after a rs 125 for some time now , hopefully will have one by next week fingers crossed

cheers guys
daz

Bartus
04-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Hello and welcome!

I was selling my RS 125 a few weeks back and had some guy from birmingham come up to see it.Did you at some point come to liverpool to kick my tires a few weeks back? bikes gone now though.

Rsdaz
04-17-2005, 01:38 PM
lol

cheers for the welcome even tho more then 20 people have looked at this thread and said nothing

hello or a welcome would be nice guys!!

bartus'' wasnt me mate i aint no tyre kicker lol, hate people who waste others time

sherpaT
04-17-2005, 01:40 PM
welcome,

Maybe I should introduce myself too.
I am from the Netherlands and have been driving motorbikes since 1983, most of you were probably not even born then LOL
I bought my first RS 125 Max Biaggi replica in 1995 when I was working as a mechanic in a bike shop.
The bike was so beautifull, i just had to have it. I crashed it on the race track almost a year later, the damage wasn't too big but there was a very deep nasty scratch in the left hand side of the main frame and that made me sell that bike.
I was still in love with the little RS and the loads of fun it bring when driving that I bought another one straight away, complete with all new leathers that were written off too.
After driving 2 years on the track and a little bit on the road I put the bike away for the winter in 1998. When starting it up again in 1999 it just didn't run properly anymore and I decided to take a look inside the cylinder.
Well, this took me to last week !!!!! to finally remove the cylinder.
I have a bit of an excuse though, was hit by a hernia back in 2000 and unable to drive until last summer. I also have a 1992 XJ 600 for travelling to work and drove that for one summer first without any backproblems so now back to the Aprilia.
I have stripped the bike almost completely now and am cleaning, polishing and fitting a new piston and hope for a long hot summer and lots of fun on the little bike.

Rsdaz
04-17-2005, 01:42 PM
lol you've had an eventful time havent you

sherpaT
04-17-2005, 01:47 PM
oh yeah, I forgot to mention I managed to crash this one at only 1100 KM, also on the racetrack.
Went down on the end of the straight at top speed on a wet track, no harm done then, only a bit of a scratched fairing and needed a new helmet myself.
Well done Mr. Shoei, not even a headache from the fall even though my head was the first part hitting the ground at 180 km/h

Ignite Aprilia
04-17-2005, 03:10 PM
hej Rsdaz Hur star det till?

Hi Rsdaz How are you?

see you can learn here aswell as learn how to argue!! :)

Welcome

Fast as Fu!k
04-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi Daz you cock LOL, stop fannying around and get a RS125, you have got a nice car so all you need is a bike for the summer

Daz is a mate of mine wo lives by me, he dont no if to get a suberu or RS125

schnitzer
04-17-2005, 03:32 PM
well going by the experience i had in a P1 impreza i would say go for the rs125 100%..subarus are all show an no go

matt2301
04-17-2005, 03:40 PM
ignite, how come you know so much, what is it, flemish or summit?

random0082
04-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Used to like Imprezas, but the new shape ones look crap, plus its had an effect on used prices, leading to the fact that any chav twat with a loan can get one, theyre so common round here its unreal, every time you walk down the road you hear that rumble / slow wet farting noise and you know theres another blacked out huge piped Impreza coming, yawn.....

Ps, Hi Daz, and welcome! lol

schnitzer
04-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Used to like Imprezas, but the new shape ones look crap, plus its had an effect on used prices, leading to the fact that any chav twat with a loan can get one, theyre so common round here its unreal, every time you walk down the road you hear that rumble / slow wet farting noise and you know theres another blacked out huge piped Impreza coming, yawn.....

Ps, Hi Daz, and welcome! lol

have you noticed they havent got any faster/better over the years ..just the wings get bigger and more letters after the name lol

Rsdaz
04-17-2005, 06:02 PM
lol cheers for the welcome

yeah [fast as fu'k] aka chris , am pretty certain that im gonna get a bike over another car now, still going to keep my reno aswell just incase the rs blows up - need transport for work lol

Fast as Fu!k
04-17-2005, 06:05 PM
just incase the rs blows up
Well that happens quite alot LOL

Rsdaz
04-17-2005, 07:05 PM
^^ only when little kevs like you ride them like idiots lol

look after it and your'll find your have less problems :)

luke
04-17-2005, 07:17 PM
lads, the used price of imprezas might have come down in quite alot but they certainly are not slow or anywhere near slow, i saw one at the lights last week and it was scarily quick and dont class them as all being the same like VTS AND VTR are totally different cars. the WRX is in a completley different class to the other models, its an amazing machine.

anyway daz :worship:

all hale the cocktails,lol

Rsdaz
04-17-2005, 07:29 PM
lol alright luke

its a shame tho cus wrx have come down in price, they are common these days but not as much as a vtr,vts,novas,corsas......

luke
04-17-2005, 07:33 PM
you told me you were going ages ago you plum, if you didnt want to speak to me you could of just said :crybaby:

Rsdaz
04-17-2005, 09:29 PM
na aint you mate, jus certain people who i cant bee seen on msn by mate
to many mongs that i know try to talk to me even when my status is set to away

plus i had to do sumit which i did after talking to you and then browsing the net for 10 mins then went off

InFeCtIoN
04-17-2005, 09:51 PM
na aint you mate, jus certain people who i cant bee seen on msn by mate
to many mongs that i know try to talk to me even when my status is set to away

plus i had to do sumit which i did after talking to you and then browsing the net for 10 mins then went off

Lol Mongs...Bloody Hate Them....And was it a bit of late night P*o*R*n we were looking at lol.....Everyone does it! :rolleyes:

Rsdaz
04-18-2005, 06:38 AM
lol :) ...........

RsOne2Five
04-18-2005, 07:06 AM
Right, the P1 is turbo right? and all others are just 2.0L? I know that the standard 2.0L's are slow but the turbo ones are rapid...I seen a scooby legacy turbo take off and they are quick.

schnitzer
04-18-2005, 07:32 AM
if you really think a p1 is fast you will be very dissapointed...i suggest you go in something that hasnt got over exaggerated power figures.

clownstyle
04-18-2005, 07:45 AM
Welcome Daz.. I lve close to Brum - Where abouts are you?

Rsdaz
04-18-2005, 08:26 AM
cheers

near selly oak mate if you know wer that is

Rsone2five,

i woudlt get a non turbo impreza ' wer would the fun be'

clownstyle
04-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Yea i know it.. I live near Dudley

Rsdaz
04-18-2005, 09:21 AM
yamsville lol