PDA

View Full Version : WSB Silverstone UK

World Supers
06-10-2003, 08:45 AM
I know polls can be annoying and usually useless, and this one's no different but I think it will be interesting to see people's thought on it.

This weekend the WSB circus (aka Ducati cup) comes to the UK where it will possibly face it's toughest competition from wildcards so far this season, after all, the ones in Japan just wern't on form this time round, and after Toseland's performance last time out in Germany how much will this upset Hodgson's domination of the series.

With Rutter and Emmett out to prove a point after a lack lustre season aboard their Ducati 998 FO2's (same as GSE bikes of Walker and Toseland) and the 2 GSX-R 1000 Rizla Suzuki's of former champ Reynolds and former WSB rider Yukio Kagayama how much can they upset the regulars around the Silverstone International circuit?

(I'd have put up more options but max. is 5)

dowzerr
06-10-2003, 09:46 AM
watch out for Shane Byrne.

Key Walshe
06-10-2003, 01:57 PM
I don't know why but for some reason Shane Byrne isn't racing at Silverstone, which is ashame as he's on form at the moment, it would have also been great to see what Glen Richards would have been able to do on the ZX-7R against the World Supers and no Steve Plater on Edwards' Sp-2 which I'm sure would have been on the pace, but the only 4 wild cards are the one's mentioned above, which is ashame as in recent years the British (along with the Japanese and Americans) have really given them a hard time and shown what a good quality of riders, bikes and racing we have over here... Oh well, I'm sure the racing will be close and aslong as a Brit wins, I'll be happy :D

ace2002k
06-12-2003, 12:46 AM
ohhhhhh why aint shane byrne racing-that would have been well good to see him match up against the guys from WSB as hes basically starting to run away with the british champs aint he-WHAT A SHAME!!!

MOTO GP VS FORMULA 1 VS WSB????

ace