PDA

View Full Version : Need Misc Falco (or Mille) Stuff

Motogarden
10-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi fellow Apriliafiles

I high sided my 2001 Falco on my 1st ever track day last monday but refuse to give up so easily!

Before I go scouring the dregs of ebay I thought I would ask here for a little help. My first time on a racetrack and I did a nice 65mph (very) high-side. Bummer, eh?

Obviously the wheels and oil resevour could come from a Mille as well.

I am looking for a

LEFT side clip on handlebar
Left side rider pegs/rearset/shifter
Maybe even Left side frame and swingarm sliders (the good kind not the 'mushrooms ;-)

If you can help me at reasonable price the Motorcycle gods would definately thank you!

Also possibly looking for

Rear and front (both) Wheels
Rear Subframe and passenger grab rails (optional) and passenger (pillion) seat (optional)
rear tail light (optional)
Bottom of engine oil resevour (if it's cheep- mine's damaged but still functional)
Scuffed up but functional aftermarket pipes.

I'm trying to make my crashed 2001 Falco at least track worthy. MAYBE road worthy, Hell a guy can dream, right???

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

Ride faster Ride Well

Gabriel

evilposterchild@yahoo.com

PS- I'm located on the WEST COAST OF THE US...

wood-dude
10-14-2004, 09:13 PM
sorry to hear about the crash...sucks...anyways I might be able to help if the parts are compatible,out of what you listed I happen to have:tock black cast aluminum front and rear wheels off my 04 rsv-r(all patrs are for that matter)stock slip-on pipes,stock foot pegs,if any of that helps,let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Motogarden
10-14-2004, 10:00 PM
heya and thanks for the offer

I think Aprilia changed stuff around for 04 so the wheels may not fit.

I'll have to ask someone .

Ride Well!

gabriel