PDA

View Full Version : Mutha F^^&#$

Alexbellany
10-04-2004, 05:10 AM
HOLY SHIT PPL THIS GOES OUT TO AUSSY"S THAT EVER WANT HELP OR A BIKE FROM SUNSTATE MOTORCYCLYES MAROOCHYDOOR>>>>>>>F*CK THEM UP THEY ARE THE MOST F*CKED UP F*CKERS EVER!

ok so me and me mum drive on the f*ck up to marooychidoor or whatever ...well it took us 2 hours ffs.....we get there c the aprilia i want.....CRAIG KROSS THE MOST F*CKING RETARTED COCK SUCKER! yes avoid this retard.... ok we talk to him he say 7998 for tyhe 2003 4km gp1......then he says 'oh i needs to b assembled by the mechanic (kit form bs) ...cost 500 bucks HA FU its there all done u twat why pay that! yeah well he wanted us to pay that the fuckjaw.....we leave a lil pissed off .....1 week later we call the cocks up to put the 500 dollar deposit ..... they say Craig will call back..... we try again and again and af*ckingain ....no word ... mum tells the f*ckers that we want the bike and thats that...... the numb f*cker... U WONT F*CKIN BELIEVE THIS F*CKING SOLD THE BIKE TO SOME1 ELSE! THE MOTHER F*CKER! :gunner: :gunner: OMFG AND THAT WAS THE ONLY MUTHA F*KING 1 in the F*CKIN STORE !

sorry for all that .....my word of advice again
>>>>>>>F*CK THEM UP THEY ARE THE MOST F*CKED UP F*CKERS EVER!

rossirep
10-04-2004, 05:28 AM
sounds like a right wank shop...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: gutted for ya alex

:mad:

GOLDY21
10-04-2004, 06:23 AM
at the end of the day if you had not put a deposit on the bike and then somebody else did or paid for the bike there and then you havnt really got alot to moan about.....

abit of a pisser i agree if thats the bike you wanted?

the shop is entitled to sell the bike to whoever unless the sale had been agreed,i.e deposit laid and receipt given.

goldy

Alexbellany
10-04-2004, 06:33 AM
so what he lied to us countless times so he could get a good price out of it...and this official apilia dealer....no wonder there going broke and selling to piaglio or wha ever...fuckers

random0082
10-04-2004, 07:26 AM
somebodys learnt how to sware! :eek:

Alexbellany
10-04-2004, 07:45 AM
yeah any 1 ele out there had bad experience with this f*ckers?

:shooter: :gunner:

goof
10-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by random0082
somebodys learnt how to sware! :eek:

Somone else hasn't learnt how to spell though! :D

IK_25
10-04-2004, 02:23 PM
LOL @ Goof :D

Cheeky sod :happy:

goof
10-04-2004, 03:00 PM
Strange...you're not the first person to call me that IK. You dickhead ;)

I can't help myself, it's a condition really :angel: