PDA

View Full Version : Blow job

goof
09-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Made you look! :happy:

Anyone ever been actually blown off their bike before? Was out late yesterday afternoon, not too nice a day in Glasgow, was windy-ish but I didn't think it was too bad. Was going along a street mostly sheltered by flat but then there was a break in the shelter just as I went round a mini-roundabout. A big gust came along and caught me side on and, no shit, I nearly got blown off! :eek:

The whole bike just slid sideways, there was nothing I could do...braked to about 5mph but was still pushed right over in the other lane! Luckily no-one else was on the roundabout but the ppl behind must've thought I was a right muppet!

Anyone else had a blow job this bad?

rossirep
09-22-2004, 09:50 AM
yes almost had it one day overtaking an articulated lorry on the a34..

doing about 80mph and the side wind when i cleared the lorry was unreal.. all over the road..

if i remember rightly, i laughed manicly to myself and gripped on for dear life!!

:D

NickRS250
09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
i havent got a gf atm, so looks like ill have to wait til i get blown off on my bike.

:p:

BananaRep_RS
09-22-2004, 10:00 AM
on my way to work on monday a flatbed trailer carrying fencepanels shed its load onto the car in front of me, i swear this is true btw, it managed to lose about 15 panels they were flying into the front of the car, flipping up and sailing over me.
it was absolutely shit scary.

since we were just going past a slip road the car dived down it (i followed)just as one flew off the side and slid accros the chevrons towards the right hand side of his car and he went up the verge doing an emergency stop, the slip road was then clear and i had to ride over the fence panel, i swear itme actually stopped for those moments going over it.
i was tempted to let my tyres down and get a new set of tyres but that'd be out of order.

the guy in the car came over afterwards and we had a chat and stuff and started going mad at the truck driver.

luckily noone else got caught up in it as a lorry sat across the road (A10) after it happened with its hazards on while the guy cleared up all the mess, i went down last nite and picked up a couple of the chunks that were hitting me, will put some pics up later, proper scary shit.

rossirep
09-22-2004, 10:04 AM
could have killed ya banana rep!!

thats scarey

NickRS250
09-22-2004, 10:04 AM
sounds bad mate, glad you didnt get hurt.

BananaRep_RS
09-22-2004, 10:06 AM
u know, i honestly thought i was gonna die, its all good tho, another one to talk about.
worst bit was having the balls to stay off the brakes, or swerve, then it wud have been bad, esp. at 65

**fucking weather lol**

goof
09-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Christ, Rossi & Bananarep stare death in the face and laugh! That's almost enuf to make me pack it away for 6 months.

Not that you don't face dangers too Nick, no blow jobs can lead to a swollen prostate gland you know!:eek:

BananaRep_RS
09-22-2004, 10:21 AM
ah we stare death in the face and get sympathy blow job's, bonus :D

NickRS250
09-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by goof
Christ, Rossi & Bananarep stare death in the face and laugh! That's almost enuf to make me pack it away for 6 months.

Not that you don't face dangers too Nick, no blow jobs can lead to a swollen prostate gland you know!:eek:

thats put me off blow jobs for life, anything wrong with pedal and cranking, (apart from it sending you blind lol)

gsxr600james
09-22-2004, 11:22 AM
sounds like ur havin good fun , never bin blow off a bike but had the wind blow the front wheel off course a couple of times , also hit a pigeon at well over a ton on ma way to this yrs brands wsb , made a right mess , there was a rs125 nearby then - any1 here ? was just outside sevenoaks on the stretch of dual caridge way after maccy D's

RSracer
09-22-2004, 11:29 AM
alrite rossi rep , where did u get ur bubble screen from, please drop me an email or a private message, cheers

goof
09-23-2004, 05:51 AM
No Nick, that's no blow jobs that will do that...you need to go out and get as much as possible.

Go. Now. Run. Explain to women in the street they can help you fight prostate cancer! :D

Stanley_Aprilia
09-23-2004, 06:15 AM
There is a hill over my way thats fecking well known for being a right twat in the wind. Getting a slight wobble on the front wheel at 70-80 aint nice. Sometimes have to lean into the wind to stop getting blown into the curb

AlexSBK
09-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Almost did today, coming back from my old mans house at Louth after a nice trackday at cadwell on tuesday..making nice progress down the a46 bypass (150mph:D) and man is it even windy today. a massive gust hit me went about 2m to the left luckily there was nothing there but it did put the shits up me, and lorries coming the other way today when they came past me was like the wind punched me in the chest not nice :( and to make it even worse the a42 was closed so i had to make a 60mile detour down the m1.. not a good trip in all... but it could of been worse, at least it wasnt raining.