View Full Version : DUC995

03-25-2003, 10:12 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you at the last CCS event.have you had your 316cc on the dyno yet?Im currently in Hontech at MMI in Phoenix and the scool has 4 dynos:D .If your interested Email me at redrider9112002@yahoo.com...Im sure one of the instructers wouldnt mind putting it in the dyno room for you.

03-26-2003, 09:23 AM
That would be interesting! No, I haven't bothered to dyno the bike other than when it was stock. I had the stock bike dyno'd at Mosport raceway near Toronto, Canada and had a peak HP of 61. This was totally bone stock with the stock 270/280 (fat) jetting.

I will be heading to Firebird (main track) on Friday for a track day and maybe returning for the weekend for the Bikefest going on there.

I do have some custom hand-made pipes that I am going to put on the bike when I get the correct adapters from Mototek. It would be interesting to see the before and after of the 316 kit with stock pipes vs these new ones! Maybe we can figure something out after I get the pipe mounting hardware.

I also have some trick modified four leaf V-force carbon reeds and reed blocks to try out.

Thanks again!

03-26-2003, 11:12 PM
Im curios to se the power curve,so just let me know ahead of time and well work out a time frame.