PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Green 2011 dorsoduro stolen (video soon) queens nyc + rant/vent

schmiddy
05-18-2016, 11:16 AM
guys..... i need your help...... i'm losing my F'ing mind..

so last night (5/17/16) my lazer green dorsoduro was stolen from in front of my garage.. this happened around 9:10pm. two guys pulled up in my drive way and hauled my bike in what looks like a silver or white mini van in 10 sec flat. i'm in Richmond Hill Queens New York. I know this is a LONG shot being that there's not much of a north eastern united states population in this forum, but i'm so desperate i'm trying anyways. My only hope is that the dorsoduro is quite unique in this part of town, so if anyone comes across a green dorsoduro on craigslist, ebay, or any other website where scum bags reside, please give me a heads up.

the video i have doesn't give much detail, so i don't have much info on the perps.

why do people steal?? this planet is riddled with worthless bags of meat that should be eradicated. we are in serious need of a purge. tsunami, earthquake, meteor, disease, ANYTHING!!! in this country, if your hungry the government feeds you, if you don't have anywhere to live, they pay your rent, need health care? no problem, the tax payers got you! why would you need to steal? it really boils my blood. i work a full time job to pay for things that i want, just to have someone take it from you. im almost in tears thinking about it.

i'm a changed man after this. my liberal pussy-ness has all but left my mind frame. the muslims might have a point with this sharia law. sounds pretty decent compared to the lawlessness that's happening in the united states in recent years. im sick of being a victim. while every thug gets a slap on the wrist when caught red handed. OFF WITH THERE FUCKING HANDS I SAY!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!

fuck New York. i'm getting the fuck out of here as soon as i can. to many ass holes in close proximity. i can't have anything nice, because the next lazy shit wants it, and is willing to break the law to get it. but god forbid they would actually work like decent human beings. i cant even own a pistol here in this god forsaken state. ive lived here all my life, and i had enough.

about my bike

2011 lazer green dorsoduro

mods:
passenger handles on the back
a phone holder
has a deep scratch on the right side of the tank
other then that its pretty stock.

any questions please ask me. should i post my VIN up? would that help?

i hope Odin hears my prayers

im posting the surveillance footage as soon as my brother sends it to me

skabarbro
05-18-2016, 11:21 AM
Ill keep my eye out. I'm in Harrisburg PA so I'll watch Philly, Allentown and Pittsburgh for you

schmiddy
05-18-2016, 11:24 AM
Ill keep my eye out. I'm in Harrisburg PA so I'll watch Philly, Allentown and Pittsburgh for you

thanks man.. and to add icing to the cake... my razzo levers and aprokovic exhaust was supposed to get to my house tomorrow. i was looking forward to installing it... now i'm fucked.. looks like i'm going to be selling some stuff on here soon

schmiddy
05-18-2016, 12:59 PM
damn.... 21 views and not one comforting comment? no "itll be alright" or "youll get her back"? sheesh you guys suck

wampaku
05-18-2016, 11:56 PM
sorry to hear this. i love my dorso and hope you get it back. you have full coverage on it?

laker213
05-20-2016, 10:58 PM
I hope Odin grants you vengeance.

Rvee
05-21-2016, 06:34 PM
damn.... 21 views and not one comforting comment? no "itll be alright" or "youll get her back"? sheesh you guys suck

Unfortunately the reality is it will be alright if you have full coverage with a good agency, as bikes come and go but the loss stings for sure. NY, LA, many other major metro areas have insane bike thief operation teams that snatch them up in a matter of seconds like you witnessed and they are apart before sundown.

This area sucks for the sport, I feel your pain, I don't get to ride to work as I park my bike way off in the sticks in a friends completely locked up garage. Too many stories just like this or me witnessing kids messing with the bikes parked in my hood.

That said, eyes will be open for a green Dorso...

J.R. Bob Dobbs
06-07-2016, 01:17 PM
My bet is on the meteor.

Best wishes getting it back or a big fat check from your insurance co. The scumbags surely didn't even know what a special bike they were stealing. April what?