PDA

View Full Version : 07 rsvr 1000 stolen

dondidit22
09-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Last night (22 Sept 09) my BABY was stolen from me! My 2007 black rsvr 1000 with GPR exhaust was taken from her home. I live in el paso so fat chance ill ever see her again shes probably along way into Mexico now. I feel as though I have been Raped I hate thieves. last four of the VIN is 0283. this is the most current picture I have. Mine is the black one on the right. If any one sees this bike please PM.

wrx_02
09-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Sorry man, we will keep an eye out.

Check ebay.....

Dr. Zaius
09-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Fook me that sucks! My condolences, but if I lived in El Paso I'd have a disc brake lock and a thick ass security cable hooked u to a BIG F'n U-lock. Good luck man, hope insurance take good care of ya.:cheers:

dondidit22
09-24-2009, 01:04 PM
Imagine my suprise when I was called this morning by the EL Paso police department and they told me they had recovered my motorcycle.:cheers: Granted I was prepared for the worst expecting to find my bike missing parts and horrbily dammaged. BUT when I went to the impound lot to reclaim my motorcycle I was sincerly suprised to find only the rear tail light busted not so much as a scratch or dent. Apparently the thieves knew the caliber of motorcyle they had stolen and treated it with the respect it should have. All the other motorcyles were damaged when the thieves tossed them on there side and halled them away. The police have three people in custody And are prosocuting to the fullest. :plus: GOOD Job EL Paso PD!!!!:worship:

RSVRFACTORY
09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
glad you got it back....it is odd how the thieves show respect to the bike (thank god in this case) but not the owner. they are still a$$holes and I hope get punished.

superbikeitalia
09-24-2009, 06:26 PM
glad you got her back !!! thats super lucky !!!! had a brand new bike[85 honda nighthawk "S" ] stolen many moons ago when i lived in pennsylvania ,luckily for me the cops busted the garage they were bringing the stolen bikes to 10 minutes after they stole mine.i didnt even know they took it yet!!! they did no damage and already had the mirrors off[got them back] kicker was it was across the the street in kinda of an industrial section , in an ally where there were many garages shops used for all sorts of auto repairs and so on.

KarlBalmer
09-25-2009, 07:55 AM
glad to hear you got her back in pretty good shape, think I would check her over real well including checking valves and compression.

rayrey
09-25-2009, 06:19 PM
dosn't the key have a chip in it? so they broke the steering and pushed the bike away? sorry if this sounds stupid but did you leave the keys in it.

dondidit22
09-26-2009, 06:44 PM
dosn't the key have a chip in it? so they broke the steering and pushed the bike away? sorry if this sounds stupid but did you leave the keys in it.

RAYREY....Yea there is a chip in the key. And no I didnt leave the key in it in fact I had the forks locked and a wheel lock on. They just picked up the entire bike and put it in the back of a truck locks and all. I guess they wanted the bike real bad. Thank god I got it back though insurance would have never gave me enough money.