PDA

View Full Version : Another 1-2 Win for the Dirty Twins

Allen Noland
07-26-2009, 10:43 PM
Here are a few shots of Corey and Zach at today's race.

SXVINWA
07-26-2009, 11:02 PM
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Keep it up, guys, and they will have to change that OTH to the APR it ought to be!!!

Mooseknuckles
07-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Well done once again to Corey and Zach!

I think it should say APE myself.

but, maybe the track officals think Allen is Over The Hill... OTH

Looks like the boys need to invest in some tearoffs for the next race, or maybe they were so far ahead there was no roost to worry about!

Allen Noland
07-27-2009, 07:05 AM
I think it should say APE myself.
I had another conversation with the promoter about that, hopefully it is taken care of.

but, maybe the track officals think Allen is Over The Hill... OTH That's me, over the hill, up the hill, down the hill, through the creek. I needed to get a lot of action pictures yesterday so the promoter could put Corey and Zach on the t-shirts and trophys for this series. I only did 3 laps....on foot!

Looks like the boys need to invest in some tearoffs for the next race, or maybe they were so far ahead there was no roost to worry about! They were both using roll-offs when the race started, but had tossed them into the pits on their way past. The only way to keep goggles on Zach through a whole race is to staple them to his head!

tbeyer
07-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Allen, great job helping the kids race. I was thinking of these kids while I was at the AMA Washougal National MX this weekend. What are the chances of the AMA letting a V-twin race? They had a great amatuer race on sunday on the same Washougal course. The course was in amazing shape and the racing on saturday was outstanding. Maybe someday.

Allen Noland
07-27-2009, 09:33 AM
What are the chances of the AMA letting a V-twin race? They had a great amatuer race on sunday on the same Washougal course. The course was in amazing shape and the racing on saturday was outstanding. Maybe someday.
The AMA had a problem with the V-twin engines at first but I think they are starting to come around. They are legal for the Pro-class Cross-Country and amateur level MX now. Hopefully we will see them in the Pro MX class soon. Corey was doing very well on the MX track, with several B class wins and one Pro class win ( on an RXV, of all things! )

tbeyer
07-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Allen,

Get these kids out to the beautiful Pacific NW next summer for the amateur race at Washougal. Awesome track and beautiful country as well. I don't know if your familier with the track but it has alot of elevation change, horsepower hill, the ski jump, etc. and this year they added a huge uphill jump and a cool drop off. Anyway, keep up the good work and hope to see them out here next year.

RXV_Poor
07-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Excellent job guys.:worship:

Allen Noland
07-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Allen,

Get these kids out to the beautiful Pacific NW next summer for the amateur race at Washougal. Awesome track and beautiful country as well.

That sounds like a good idea to me. I spent a lot of time in Oregon and Alaska, but haven't done Washington yet.

nicogc
07-27-2009, 11:29 PM
:cheers:

olepoop
07-27-2009, 11:34 PM
:cheers:Congrats to the riders and their teams. :cheers:

Kuneff
07-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Congrats to your racers!!! Hope they keep it up. :D

kimzx1000r
07-28-2009, 07:42 AM
:worship::worship::worship::worship: