PDA

View Full Version : 07 SXV For Sale in WA with 3 miles on rebuilt engine

dessy
07-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Bike shows 1880 miles on the odometer but after the orange case sealant failed I replaced the existing 450 with a rebuilt 550 engine. Engine was built by SXV guru Allen Noland from Xtreme Power Sports in Maryland these guys have a fantastic reputation when it comes to SXVs which is why I went to them for the new engine. Engine itself was then set up (reset TPS, Sync throttle bodies, latest Map - 15030) by my local dealer, Moto International, who also have plenty of SXV experience and were the USA Aprilia dealer of the year for 2008.

The bike has only been test ridden for 3 miles post engine transplant and runs clean and strong. I am moving overseas at the end of the year and my plan was to sell it just before I left but I have now decided the best time to sell it is when it has the fresh engine fitted.

Bike also comes with Acerbis hand guards, AF1 Filter and X-Trig offset triple clamps fitted. The 13 mm setting on the triple clamps (22mm oem) made a huge difference in the way the bike handles. It has never been crashed, dropped or seen the dirt. Very clean bike.

Clear title in hand and located in Seattle, WA. I also have a utility/motorcycle trailer for sale for $300 if that helps.

$5000

jphillips
07-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Looks like a real clean bike for the money, good luck on the sale

dessy
08-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Price Drop - $5000

dessy
08-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Bump with more pictures added to the first post. Bike is in excellent condition.