PDA

View Full Version : Zorsts

phillvr6
11-16-2007, 03:42 AM
I've been keeping my eyes open for exhausts on ebay. I've noticed that some state they are only suitable for models up to 2002.

What is the difference between pre and post 02 models?

Thanks,

Phill

anzacinexile
11-16-2007, 03:57 AM
I've been keeping my eyes open for exhausts on ebay. I've noticed that some state they are only suitable for models up to 2002.

What is the difference between pre and post 02 models?

Thanks,

Phill

Absolutely non what so ever - no changes in the life of our babys

Katch
11-16-2007, 07:52 AM
What is a "Zorst"?
:confused::confused::confused:

Steve
and.....Welcome And Fuck Off!
:cheers:

venturaII
11-16-2007, 08:41 AM
What is a "Zorst"?
:confused::confused::confused:

'Zorst = slang for exhaust

Katch
11-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Cool. I never heard that before.
:cheers:

D-Rider
11-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Absolutely non what so ever - no changes in the life of our babys

I saw some Motad cans on ebay with this comment - the seller was Motad themselves ..... so i thought that I'd ask them the question (being as they are an exhaust manufacturer).

This is what I asked:

Dear motad1,

Hi - I'm a Falco owner ('03 model registered in '05). You say these cans will only fit up to '02. Could you please let me know what the problem is for later models - the consensus amongst Falco owners is that there were few significant changes from one model year to another and none known to affect the cans (other than the later ones are painted black. Your clarification would be much appreciated.

This is the reply I received:

Hi,
thanks for the enquiry,as far as we know,they were slightly bent different and the sizing where they fit onto the collector is different too.

Motad Sales

Well I can't say that I'm much the wiser but we do have a proper exhaust manufacturer suggesting they are different - so maybe they are ......

phillvr6
11-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, I phoned Motad and they told me there was no difference between pre and post 2002 exhausts and that they had only ever produced to one type. They said the only difference was colour.

Confused? I am.

I'd seen the ebay ad to, hence the initial question.

anzacinexile
11-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Well, I phoned Motad and they told me there was no difference between pre and post 2002 exhausts and that they had only ever produced to one type. They said the only difference was colour.

Confused? I am.

I'd seen the ebay ad to, hence the initial question.

Motad Mk1 was talking bollocks, Motad Mk2 is correct.

Check the parts lists - no differences throughout the years

phillvr6
11-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Well I bought the pipes off ebay. I just hope your right about there being no change. They seem a bit of a bargain providing they fit.

Phill