PDA

View Full Version : Black 01 Mille stolen in denver

455bird
09-29-2007, 09:46 PM
Looking for some help to get ahold of whoever stole my bike. It's a stock appearing flat black 01 with a Marine Corps license plate. If anyone sees one, parted out or not, for sale from the Colorado area, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks for any help.

fz1boxer
09-30-2007, 05:46 AM
i hate bike thieves hope you can find it.
here s a car i used to bracket race
we finally ended up in s/g with a 428 roller motor

CWATDGE
09-30-2007, 02:54 PM
:WTF:....back to the bike.....will keep an eye out here south of you. pm me with specific details and I will help as much as possible. Had a 900rr taken years ago, I feel your pain....Cw.

Beau1K
09-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Pics of the bike if you have any would help probably.

Sorry to hear about the theft! ALL THIEVES MUST DIE!!!:soap::fangs:

455bird
09-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Here's a couple pics. The easiest was to recognize it would be the Marine Corps Plates (don't have the number right now) and the sticker that has peeled off on the upper fairing (its labeled in the pic). The vin is ZD4RPD0021S000005 just in case you see any questionable frames for sale. Thanks for any help.

vatoloco
10-12-2007, 03:42 PM
ill be on the lookout

im in Arizona so ill keep on the road & an eye on ebay, That low of a VIn is sure to get my atttieon

theifs are losers and need 2 DIE!

OnlyVees
10-16-2007, 08:05 PM
+1. Lowest Ape VIN I've ever seen...

455bird
10-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks to everyone that was keeping an eye out, but now the search is over. The cops found it abandoned in Denver, but not until after enough damage was done for it to be considered totalled by my insurance. Overall it's not in to bad of shape, need all new locks, new paint, LH mirror, front blinkers, and dash, but thats about it. I figure if I do all the work myself and shop around for deals through the winter I might be able to get a nice exhaust out of the whole thing. I'm just glad I got it back and thanks again to everyone.
~Tyler

STi
10-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Well that seems like good news!

vatoloco
10-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Thats good you found it, But id hate to know how long it was abadent left there :(

If you dont mind doing a custom paint you can pick up used fairings on ebay for $10 a peice but need a repaint.

im sure af1 can get you a new igntion.

eSells
11-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks to everyone that was keeping an eye out, but now the search is over. The cops found it abandoned in Denver, but not until after enough damage was done for it to be considered totalled by my insurance. Overall it's not in to bad of shape, need all new locks, new paint, LH mirror, front blinkers, and dash, but thats about it. I figure if I do all the work myself and shop around for deals through the winter I might be able to get a nice exhaust out of the whole thing. I'm just glad I got it back and thanks again to everyone.
~Tyler
Where was it stolen from home, work, street ?
I'm in Denver too so just want to know where you can't leave it.

455bird
11-07-2007, 11:24 PM
It was parked on the street about a block off university right across from DU. I was just down there for the night and always garage it when I'm at home. I thought it would be ok for one night....guess not.