PDA

View Full Version : watch out.

shellndan
08-19-2007, 04:44 PM
was out earlier, and the cap head screw (alun bolt) on the right side that holds the throttle bracket on came loose. was still rideable so carried on riding home, was a little fidgity,
Anyways noticed fluid round the handle and side fairing. basically the pipe on the brake fluid pot had come off, if i haddnt noticed might have come into bother a bit later on. so careful chaps.

trist
08-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Are you competing for the "National apriliaforum awards for most consecutive thread makes in a day"?

Crying out loud women, tame that submit button!

dcy
08-19-2007, 04:49 PM
hope u washed it off sharpish. otherwise say bye bye to your paint!

crushedlizard
08-19-2007, 04:51 PM
was out earlier, and the cap head screw (alun bolt) on my throttle side came loose. was still rideable so carried on riding home, was a little fidgity,
Anyways noticed fluid round the handle and side fairing. basically the pipe on the break fluid pipe had come off, if i haddnt noticed might have come into bother a bit later on. so careful chaps.
What the fuck are you talking about? The pipe on the pipe? Cap head screw on throttle side?

It's brake not break too.

shellndan
08-19-2007, 04:53 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? The pipe on the pipe? Cap head screw on throttle side?

It's brake not break too.

yea my bad, edited satis. and yea i wiped it off soon as i got home.

thought we were meant to post bike things on here trist?????

crushedlizard
08-19-2007, 04:57 PM
was out earlier, and the cap head screw (alun bolt) on the right side that holds the throttle bracket on came loose. was still rideable so carried on riding home, was a little fidgity,
Anyways noticed fluid round the handle and side fairing. basically the pipe on the brake fluid pot had come off, if i haddnt noticed might have come into bother a bit later on. so careful chaps.
That's better. I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm fluent only in English! ;)

Silent11
08-19-2007, 04:58 PM
lol you can talk trist your the biggest women on here and you dnt even have a 125 jees

shellndan
08-19-2007, 04:59 PM
That's better. I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm fluent only in English! ;)

dont speak stella then no? hahaaha appologies, hope edit makes sense now.

trist
08-19-2007, 05:00 PM
yea my bad, edited satis. and yea i wiped it off soon as i got home.

thought we were meant to post bike things on here trist?????

Thread, shellndans profile thread: "text jokes" "get ya missuss out for the lads"

:rolleyes:

shellndan
08-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Thread, shellndans profile thread: "text jokes" "get ya missuss out for the lads"

:rolleyes:

touchet, ................. git lol

Sheene7
08-19-2007, 05:03 PM

Or in other words, apply common sense and check vital parts of the bike regularly.

shellndan
08-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Or in other words, apply common sense and check vital parts of the bike regularly.

funny you should say that i torque checked that bolt this morning, perhaps my torquewrench needs calibrating?????

Sheene7
08-19-2007, 05:08 PM
funny you should say that i torque checked that bolt this morning, perhaps my torquewrench needs calibrating?????

Meh, maybe your bike is falling to bits.

Out of interest, can you tell me what you torqued it to?

shellndan
08-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Meh, maybe your bike is falling to bits.

Out of interest, can you tell me what you torqued it to?

4 white knuckles mate. i know why it happened. it was cos i was changing clutch cable in my hall way and had bike leaning. most of time was on frame but i leant it on handle while i fillled gear box up with oil.