PDA

View Full Version : nitrus

biketoczzr
03-03-2007, 07:24 AM
I started a new thread for this
I hadent thought of using the air injector to run in the nitrus directly I was thinking of using a fogger type system . I just got started with this and ended up in the hospital with an infected finger (from a tiny cut) it cost me all most 5000 dollars .I am still paying it off so I cant get another scooter till then and I wont blow up my 2006. I ride it to work every day.

THE MAX
03-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Oke............here we go (just some 'Max thoughts' )

-You want 'wet system' or 'dry system'

-Putting nos in you need differdend ignition timing ........How you will arange that ?

-At the momment you use the NOS you need extra feul . Where do you get the extra feul ? Also with a frogger?

-What efect will that give when air/feul/oil mixture is been compressed by compressor ?

What 'fun' it will bee ,still doing 9k @115 km/pu (because thats where the software 'stops')

Believe me...........we all have to wait for the 'techrat enounchement'

DI-tech > N.N.N (No Nos Needed)

biketoczzr
03-03-2007, 09:22 AM
I was planning a wet system seperate fuel pump two selinoids premix the gas
I do not know what to do about the ignition timing you are ahead of me on the scooter. on a car or motorcycle the powercamander will retard enough
I fully expect the motor to blow on the second run so I need to make a down wind pass first . what moter is that on the dyno is it 50 cc 40 hp is great I figure 20 will go to 85 mph because a ninja 250 has 20 hp+/- and goes 85 mph

THE MAX
03-03-2007, 09:25 AM
I do not know what to do about the ignition timing you are ahead of me on the scooter. on a car or motorcycle the powercamander will retard enough
I fully expect the motor to blow on the second run so I need to make a down wind pass first . what moter is that on the dyno is it 50 cc 40 hp is great I figure 20 will go to 85 mph because a ninja 250 has 20 hp+/- and goes 85 mphThis is 70 scoot

-The guy called 'MOL' and he is our best in NOS @ Scoot

Dont forget this takes 2-3 years testing to get there. I know he did 400 mtr runs with this engine on santa-pod

Becaus its for sprint ,they are not intrested in top-speed.........But if you look at one of his dyno ,it is more the 150 km/pu before they release the trothel

THE MAX
03-03-2007, 09:58 AM
I fully expect the motor to blow on the second run so I need to make a down wind pass first . what moter is that on the dyno is it 50 cc 40 hp is great I figure 20 will go to 85 mph because a ninja 250 has 20 hp+/- and goes 85 mphIf you want nice results in this kind of race.....buy a carb scoot .......

What are 'the rule's in this competition ? most be 50 cc ? 70 CC ? 80 cc ? type of feuls ?

Are you alowed to mod the frame ? ect ........

biketoczzr
03-03-2007, 05:54 PM
If you want nice results in this kind of race.....buy a carb scoot .......

What are 'the rule's in this competition ? most be 50 cc ? 70 CC ? 80 cc ? type of feuls ?

Are you alowed to mod the frame ? ect ........
I definitly want a carb model 50 cc in the class I am not sure I think they allow a twenty percent over bore but I am not clear on that
for production runs the track supplies fuel If I mod the frame or any outside bodywork I go into modifiedclass if I run nitrous I am in modified the rules are on the east coast timing assocation webcite I am still waiting for my membership paperwork that will have the rule book. I will definitly read that before I spend any money . I need my membership pack by the end of the month because I need to get my licence . first is 125mph then on up
my friends bike is capable of close to 200mph and I will need to get licence all the way up so for now I am just concentrating on the licence transportation and accomidations for march/april

Timmy1
03-03-2007, 06:15 PM
hey biketocazzr i am sorry your finger got cut on the nitrous but on nitrous i wouldnt do it beacuse of the fact is you will blow your engine on the second try but after that you could go 85mph but i guess you need to work on the engine to get it to 85mph but good luck